Claude Beacons(Nagumo Haruya)

Requested by AzulaPingu
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Claude Beacons x child reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
Jordan Greenway=Midorikawa Ryuuji
David Quagmire=Saginuma Osamu
Bryce Whitingale=Suzuno Fuusuke
Hunter Foster=Kiyama Hiroto
Xavier Schiller=Kira Hiroto
Isabelle Trick=Yagami Reina
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I was abandoned as a newborn at the door of the Sun Garden Orphanage. Because I was left there at such a young age I had no memories of my real mother. I found at that door by two people,one a girl with blue hair and matching blue eyes and the other a boy with  gray hair and pink eyes. "What happened? Who is she?" The boy asked. "I don't know but we have to help her." The girl answered him. "We have to name her." The girl spoke once again. How do I know this because,they told me. After I was found I was taken in and basically raised by the girl who found me. Her name was Isabelle Trick. The boy was Xavier Schiller. Because of my shady past I was very shy and not one to socialize but the rare moments I did it was with them. "Stop it!" I giggled as a greenette tickled my sides and a redhead held my hands behind my back. "No." They both said as the tickle attack continued. "Alright you two. Enough leave [Y/N] alone." A black-haired boy said. The two boys winced as they let me go. The second they did I ran to the black-haired. "You're no fun David." The redhead said. "Well she asked you to stop. Jordan. Hunter." Isabelle said as she walked into the room. "Yeah meanies." I called from David's shoulder. I squealed as I was pulled into a new pair of arms. I looked up at my capturer noticing that he had white hair and blue eyes. Bryce Withingale. "Put me down!" I grumbled as he held me. "No way am I putting my baby sister down." He chuckled. "I'm 7,not 3." I grumbled. The boys around us laughed at my little outburst. Yeah I was 7 years younger than the group of 14-year-olds but I was just as stubborn. Why? Because if them. Two boys stepped in as I was sat on my feet. Claude Beacons and Xavier Schiller. Xavier went over to Isabelle as Hunter grabbed Jordan's hand. "Ship!" I yelled out to the two couples causing the four to blush. "What? You leavin' me out?" Bryce asked. "No I ship you and Claude." I said before I took off running. "Hey!" The two yelled as they started chasing me. After a few minutes of running I ran out of breath and tumbled to the ground. I was then pulled into a group hug from Isabelle Trick,Bryce Withingale,Jordan Greenway,David Quagmire,Hunter Foster,Xavier Schiller and my boyfriend-in-waiting Claude Beacons.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️