Gouenji Shuuya x Mamoru Endou

Requested by Kurama_Kurenai
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Axel Blaze X Mark Evans
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Everyone thought they knew him. Thought they understood the happy,go-lucky,cheerful goalkeeper of the Raimon Jr. High. No one really did though. The boy had been hiding his true feelings behind his signature smile. You see his parents were always fighting over the little things because before he was born they were moral enemies. The two had been at a party one night and ended up having a one night stand. The boy's parents had chosen to marry for the sake of the unborn child. All the fighting had broke the young goalkeeper who had started cutting himself to relieve the pain and tension on his heart. The team had no idea about any of this because of the long-sleeved outfits he wore. Until one day, everyone was training at their usual spot when Axel spoke up. "Hey Mark,may I speak with you for a moment?" The striker asked. "Sure thing Axel!" The brunette said. The two boys walked into the clubroom. "Is something wrong Mark?" The blonde boy asked. "What do you mean?" Mark said. "Nothing's wrong." The blonde looked at the boy with worry painted across his face. "Well if that all then we should get back to training." Mark said as he turned to the door. Axel quickly moved to stop the brunette by grabbing his sleeve. The action caused the sleeve to roll up revealing the scars along his wrist. Mark froze as Axel starred at the scars. "What happened?" The blonde asked. "My parents are always fighting so it wore down my self-confidence." Mark said softly. Axel sighed softly. "Mark look at me?" Axel said as he tilted the smaller boy's head up to look him into the eyes. "You are perfect just the way you are and if people can't see that then they don't deserve you." The Flame Striker said. Mark smiled weakly as a sob escaped his lip. "It's okay." Axel said as he hugged the boy. "I love you." A soft mutter was heard. "Huh?" The blonde asked. "I said that I love you Axel Blaze." Mark spoke. Axel smiled softly before he pulled the smaller male into a sweet and gentle kiss. "I love you too Mark Evans." The blonde said as they pulled away for air. The two smiled softly at one another as they had back to the training area. Ever since that day Mark never cut again knowing that there was someone who loved him for the real Mark Evans.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️