Elliot Ember(Haizaki Ryouhei)

Requested by KineticSatomb7
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Elliot Ember x Cancer!Reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your name
[L/N]=Last Name
[H/C]=Hair Color
[D/N]=Daughter's Name
Polestar Academy= Seishou Gakuen
I don't own Inazuma Eleven,or you,just the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

The first time we met I was in the hospital. I was a patient and he was visiting a friend. Why was I a patient? Simple. My parents were drug addicts and because of this I was abused. I was only 14,but I had seen the drugs in action since I had first came home as a newborn. About two weeks ago I was checked in to the hospital with stage one lung cancer due to the all cigarette smoke I had inhaled my whole life. "Get 'em!! Come on you can do it!!" I yelled at my tv before I was overwhelmed by a coughing fit. Unknown to me,my door was left open by a nurse who had came to check my vitals a few moments earlier. "What are you watching?" A voice asked me. Turning my head to the door I noticed a boy standing there. He had long, silver-gray hair with some bangs floating which covered his right eye. He also had multi-colored eyes consisting of gray, red and a small bit yellow,or that's what I could see. "Sorry I didn't notice you there." I smiled softly. The boy stepped in to the room and glanced at the tv. "You're a soccer fan?" He asked. "Like duh!" I said before I giggled. "I'm Elliot." The boy said. "Elliot Ember,aka the Demon on the Pitch,ace striker for Polestar Academy." I said. Elliot looked at me stunned by the information I had spoken. I giggled at his reaction. "I have your player card." I said as I pulled a photo album out from the drawer in the nightstand beside the bed. With ease,I flipped though the book before showing it to him. "Oh." Elliot said. "Miss [L/N]?" A nurse said as she knocked on the door. "I'm sorry to disturb you again but it's time to began the the treatment." She said. "Treatment?" Elliot asked. "I tell you when I get back." I told him as I followed the nurse.
~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~
"Cancer. You have cancer." Elliot said as the nurse wheeled me back into the room. "Yes." I said as I pulled myself out of the wheelchair and back into bed. "How?" He asked. "I thought you could only get it when you are an adult?" I laughed softly at Elliot's confused logic. "You can get it at any age." I said before I told him about my past. The boy wiped away the tears that had escaped his eyes. "Are your parents still around?" He asked softly. "No. After I was brought into the hospital they were arrested for child abuse,child endangerment,and the possession of illegal drugs." I said. "Sir?" A nurse said. "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over." Elliot nodded softly as he stood up from where he was sitting on the bed. "See you tomorrow [Y/N]." He said. Over the next few years, he continued to come and visit me. I even got to meet the girl that he was visiting the first day we met. The day I was released from the hospital,cured from the disease,was the happiest day of my life and not for the reason you may think. No,that was the day Elliot proposed to me. "Miss [Y/N],you are fully cured you may go home." The doctor told me. I was now 20 years old and so was Elliot. "I actually want to say something first." The man spoke up. "From the first time we met you stole my heart and helped me through thick and thin. Even though you were fighting your own battle you still wanted to help me. You strong,brave,and never know when to give up." He said before kneeling down on one knee. I gasped at the action. "Before I met you,I thought I was tough but I see now that I was wrong. [Y/N][L/N],will you marry me?" I chocked back a sob and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And now here we sit with you." I said as I tickled my daughter. The young girl had my [H/C] hair and her father's multi-colored eyes consisting of the same beautiful gray, red and small bit yellow. Meet [D/N] Ember. The baby born to 25-years-olds Elliot and [Y/N] Ember. I was 21 when Elliot and I welcomed her into the world. The man smiled softly as he ruffled my hair. "What?" I said as he sat down beside me and [D/N]. "Nothing,just loving the view of my family." He said. I just smiled softly. Our story may have began in a hospital but it had the perfect ending. A husband and child worth every minute of pain that my parents had inflicted on me as a child. You may not be able to change the past but you have the power to overcome it and have an amazing future.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️