Jordan Greenway(Midorikawa Ruuji)

[Y/N]=Your Name
[L/N]=Last Name
Alia Academy=Eisei Gakuen
I don't own Inazuma Eleven,the song or you,just the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I had always been a bookworm. I loved to read and write,to me it was a great way to express myself. I was in a small bookstore looking for a new book to read,all the ones I had at home had been read about a dozen times. That's where I met him for the first time. Looking through the thousands of stories that lined the shelves,a stack of books balancing in my arms,I bumped into someone by accident. "Oof. Sorry 'bout that." The person said as they helped me to my feet and picked up the books that had fallen. "No I should be the one apologizing. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said as I looked at the one who helped me. He was a young man with dark brown eyes,that almost looked black, and light green hair. "Are you okay?" I asked him. The boy nodded softly and smiled. "Come on let me help you with these." He said as he took a few books out of my arms, and led me to one of the many tables that lined the walls of the store. "Thank you....um...?" I attempted to say but stop due to the fact of me not knowing his name. "Jordan. Jordan Greenway." The greenette said. "I'm [Y/N]. [Y/N] [L/N]." I said. Jordan smiled softly and for the rest of the time we spoke about everything and everything. Turns out that he was a part of the soccer team for Alia Academy and was a bookworm just like me. "Well thank you for helping me out earlier and I hope to see you again." I told him after he had walked me home. Jordan smiled at me before he walked away.
After that day we began to see each other more often,sometimes at the bookstore where we met and other times at the park between our houses. I smiled as I skipped out the door and the two blocks to the park. When I got there Jordan was waiting for me,but something seemed off. The boy was usually smiling and waving at me when I come up but this time he wasn't. "Jordan? What's wrong?" I asked him. The boy took a deep breath before he looked at me. "[Y/N] I-I l-love y-you." He stuttered out. I gasped softly as he looked away. Once I recovered from the shock,I smiled and pulled him into a gentle hug. "I love you too Jordan." I whispered in his ear before pulling away. The green-haired boy smiled softly as he raised his hand to my cheek. We leaned forward and our lips connected with a sweet kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck as his dropped to my waist. We would have stayed like that forever but sadly we had to breathe. I pulled away from the kiss with a smile. "Thank you for always being there for me." I said before hugging my new boyfriend. "Always." Jordan whispered softly before returning the action.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️