(2)Heath Moore(Nosaka Yuuma)

Requested by @ScorchedThomas2922
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Heath Moore x Little Sis!Reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
[A/M/N]=Adoptive Mother's Name
I don't own Inazuma Eleven,or you,just the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Everyone was surprised when a lady left two kids in front of a child institution and drove off. One child was a young boy who was at least four years old and the other was a little girl about one. The directors of the place ran out to check on the two. "Who was she and why did she leave y'all here?" One lady asked. The girl whimpered as she tried to hide behind the male. "I'm Heath Moore and this is my baby sister,[Y/N]." The boy spoke clearly. "That lady was our mommy and she said that this was so we could have a better life." The two directors smiled softly at the children before leading them into the building. One lead them to the room where the two siblings would be living,the other went to get some food for the two. A few years later the now eight-year-old Heath and five-year-old [Y/N] were playing in their room when the young girl spoke softly. "Hey Nii-san,why did momma leave us?" The boy smiled softly. "I already told you,she wanted to give us a better life." He told her. Although that was what Heath told his baby sister to keep her happy,he knew it wasn't true. The real reason was because their parents just wanted them out of their lives. [Y/N] suddenly perked up. "Hey Nii-san,what's that smell?" She asked as she stared at their bedroom door. Heath caught her stare and notice the smoke that was seeping inside the room. "Fire!" He yelled as he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around his sister. He pulled the five-year-old into his arms as he opened the door. The first thing to greet them was flames. Heath squealed as he slammed the door shut. "We have to find a way out!" [Y/N] cried out from her blanket. Her brother nodded softly as he glanced around the room. Grabbing a lamp off the nightstand,Heath used the base of the item to break the window. The air was suddenly filled with screams and shouts from people outside. "We have to jump!" Heath yelled over the roar of the flames. [Y/N] nodded as he tightened his grip on her. With her in his arms Heath jumped out from the window. Once they landed on the ground,everyone surrounded them. The EMTs quickly scooped up the two and they were rushed to the hospital. [Y/N] only had minor injuries, a few cuts and bruises along with needing oxygen due to the smoke inhalation. Heath,however,had more major issues. Some were the same as [Y/N]'s but he also had a concussion from the jump. "May I see my brother?" The five-year-old asked a doctor. The doctor nodded and lead her to the boy's room. "Hey little sis." Heath said as she climbed up into the bed. Her brother smiled softly and wrapped her up in a hug. "You could've died." The girl said. "I know but I had to protect you." Heath spoke. "We're all we have left so we have to protect each other." [Y/N] giggled as she held her pinkie up. "Promise?" She asked. Heath giggled as he inlaced their pinkies together. "Promise." The brother said. The two were released together after a few days of treatment. One of the nurses had heard their story and adopted the siblings. "Be careful you two." [A/M/N] said as the two smiled at her. "Yes ma'am." The two said in sync as they played in the hospital garden waiting for their new mom's shift to end. The Moore siblings may not have had the perfect childhood but [A/M/N] was going to make sure that they had a better future.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️