Joseph King(Genda Koujirou)

Requested by Asakayo_43
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Genda Koujirou x Timid reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
[L/N]=Last Name
[S/N]=Sister Name
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
David Samford=Sakuma Jirou
Caleb Stonewall=Fudou Akio
Royal Academy=Teikoku Gakuen
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

My parents were drug addicted and my older sisters blamed me for it happening. After I was born they began to smoke cigarettes and other drugs. "You just to be born didn't you." My oldest sister,[S/N],yelled as she threw a mug at me. "Yeah Mom and Dad wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for your birth." My other sister,[S/N],said as I ran to my room. "Fine if they don't want me then I'll run away." I said sobbing as I began to pack an old backpack full of clothes. At midnight I snuck out of the house and headed to the park. I found a bench to sleep on for the night and quickly fell asleep. Morning came and I was awoken by someone shaking me. "Hey wake up little one." A voice said. I opened my eyes to see three boys in front of me. "Hi there." One of the boys said as he sat in the grass. The other two remained standing as he spoke to me. He had brown hair and gray eyes. A orange mark ran down both his cheeks. Who was he and what did he want. The second boy had mint green hair and orange eyes. An eyepatch covered his right eye and the third one had green eyes with brown hair marked with white highlights. "I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered as I sat up. The orange-eyed took a seat beside me before he spoke. "Mind if I ask what you are doing here by yourself?" He asked. "My p-parents are d-drug addicts and m-my sisters h-hate me because of it." I told them. The mint-haired frowned at the news. "Why don't you stay with us for a while." He asked noticing my bag. I nodded softly and stood up. "Who are y'all?" I asked. Gray eyes smiled. "I'm Joseph,or Joe,King,Eyepatch is David Samford,and Highlights is Caleb Stonewall." I smiled at them. "[Y/N][L/N]." The boys lead me to their school,Royal Academy,and from there the police were contacted. My parents were arrested for drug abuse and my sisters were placed in foster care. I was supposed to be but David's mom heard about me and adopted me. After that day I was [Y/N] Samford. Years passed by and we grew up. Now today we were back in the park were we had first met. "Remember this place." I asked as I sat down on the same bench from ten years ago. "Yeah." Joseph said. "We were 14 and you had ran away from home because of your idiotic family." I smiled. "Yeah but now you're in a better place." David said as he sat beside me. "And about to get married I might add." Caleb spoke up. He was right. In three short months I would no longer be a Samford,I was going to be a King. I smiled softly at the memories. You know a lot of people said that they wish they could change the past, but for me I would never change it. If I did I would not be here today with my adopted brother and my best friend. And most importantly my fiancé and husband-to-be,Joseph King.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️