(2)Axel Blaze(Gouenji Shuuya)

Requested by @ScorchedThomas2922
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Axel Blaze x Little Sis!Reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
Jude Sharp=Kidou Yuuto
Mark Evans= Mamoru Endou
I don't own Inazuma Eleven,or you,just the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I was walking down to the soccer fields of Raimon Jr. High. I was only four years younger than my brother but we were in two different schools. Thankfully Raimon was walking distance from my school so after school I could watch him practice. "Brother!" I yelled as I walked onto field getting the attention of the team. Everyone looked at me curiously. "Who are you?" A boy asked. The boy had brown hair with matching eyes and wore a orange headband. "She's my sister." My brother said as he smiled at me. "Sister?" A second boy asked,this time he wore a red cape with a pair of goggles covering his eyes. "Yes." I spoke. "I'm [Y/N] Blaze and I'm ten." The two boys were stunned. "[Y/N], meet a couple of my teammates." Axel said as he pointed to the two boys who had questioned me earlier. "Headband is Mark Evans,goalkeeper,and Goggles is Jude Sharp,midfielder." I smiled at the two boys as Mark smiled at me. "Do you play soccer?" The goalkeeper asked. Nodding softly I smiled. Mark returned the smile and ran to the goal. "Show me what ya got!" Mark yelled out as Axel passed me a ball. A smile graced my lips as I began to dibble the ball forward. "Get ready!" I yelled before I used my hissatsu. "Water Tornado!" It was opposite of Axel's but it worked the same way. Mark reacted quickly as he activated his hissatsu,god hand. Try as he might Mark couldn't stop it,the ball went in with ease. "How was that?!" I yelled. The goalkeeper cheered as he pulled me into a hug. "Awesome!" Mark said. "Mark release." Axel growled softly. They may be teammates but my brother was still protective of me. I giggled softly before I spoke. "Axe. I've told you before that I can take care of myself." He rolled his eyes but smiled. I passed the ball to Jude and he smiled softly. "You playin'?" I asked. He nodded and for the rest of the day Axel,Mark,Jude and I played soccer. Later that evening Axel and the group were walking home from the school. I had fallen asleep some time before the sunset so I was laying on my older brother's back. "She's got some great moves." Mark said. "Well she had a great teacher." Axel replied. "Yeah she did." Jude said before he broke off to go to his house. Mark was next to leave so it was just Axel and I walking to our home. "I love you baby girl." Axel muttered as I laid me down in my bed. "Love you too babba." I replied sleepily earning a smile from my elder brother. No matter what happens or where life takes us,we will always be the Flame Duo. Axel and [Y/N] Blaze.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️