Heath Moore(Nosaka Yumma)

Requested by @Leila_Regalia
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Heath X Reader
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
[L/N]=Last Name
[E/C]=Eye Color
Duske Grayling= Nishikage Seiya
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I wasn't sure when I died but I knew how. My father had never got over my mother and when she remarried he got jealous. This jealousy caused him to go insane and he killed me,my mother and stepfather. Mother and Stepdad were shot in the chest and head while I received a single shot to the back of my head. How do I know? Simple,I watched as the police loaded up my family in to body bags. Ever since that day I have been trapped inside my house where I lost my life. My mom and stepdad had crossed into the light years ago. The house was up for sale but because of its horrendous past no one would buy it. Or so I thought?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in what-used-to-be my room when I heard voices from downstairs. More people trying to buy the house. "Are you sure?" One voice said. "Yes I'm positive." A second voice said. I heard the door close and decided to check it out. Standing in the living room was a boy with a pale skin tone. He had messy, spiky, reddish-pink hair that was swept to the left and dreary gray eyes. "Who's he?" I muttered softly as he walked around the house. Too focused on the boy I bumped into a bookshelf causing it to rattle. "Who's there?" He asked. I froze. Does he not know about what happened in this place a hundred years ago? "Are there any spirits here that wish to communicate?" He asked. I smiled and floated over to where my family had kept the board games. Summoning up enough energy I pulled out the Scrabble Tiles. I could feel his gaze on me as I did this. I floated over to the coffee table and began to speak with them. "Yes I'm here. Sorry for scaring you but my name is [Y/N][L/N] and I have been trapped inside this house for years." The male smiled softly and spoke. "My name's Heath. Heath Moore. I know about what happened here and I want to ask how you died. That is if you don't mind telling me?" I giggled softly and rearranged the tiles. "No I don't mind." With help from the tiles I told him my life story. Heath was crying by the end and I reached out to wipe away the tears. He smiled softly as he felt my hand faintly brush his cheeks. "I'm sorry for what happened to you." He said. "Don't be." I said with the tiles. "How about we have a dance?" He tilted his head confused and I giggled. "In my room there a spell book. In it is a ritual to make me solid." I spelled out. The boy smiled softly and walked away from the table. With some guidance from me he found the book and started the ritual. As he did I could feel the blood beginning to pump though my veins and my body return to its former glory. "Ready?" I asked. He gasped softly at hearing my voice for the first time. Everyone had always told me that I had the voice of angel. Heath nodded as he took my hand and we danced. I was painfully aware of how easy it was to fall for the innocent forward. After the dance a rift opened up in the ceiling and I knew it was time. "Good bye Heath. Thanks to you I can finally rest in peace with my family." I said as I began to fade away. "Wait [Y/N]." Heath called out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a sweet kiss. I smiled softly against his lips and return the kiss until I faded away forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From heaven I continued to watch over the boy and realized that he was in love. The one who had captured his heart was the goalkeeper of his team,Duske Grayling. A boy with long, light brown hair and gray eyes. "You're so blind." I chuckled softly as I watched the two. With the powers granted to me when I became an angel, I went back down to visit him. "Hey Heath." I said as they walked into the living room. Duske froze right along side Heath. "[Y-Y/N]?! But I thought you moved on?" The forward said. "I did but I came back because you are so blind to love that I had to help you." I told him. "Blind to love,what are you talking about?" Heath said. "She means that you don't notice that I love you." Duske spoke up. The goalkeeper smiled softly as the truth sunk into the head of the forward. Ten years after that visit the two were wed and adopted a little girl. She had light brown hair with natural pink highlights running through it and beautiful Heterochromic eyes. One gray and one [E/C] eye. Her name? [Y/N] Gray Moore,named after the guardian angel who had help her father find love for the very first time.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️