Sonny Wright(Inamori Asuto)

Requested by KineticSatomb7
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
[Y/N]=Your Name
[E/C]=Eye Color
[F/C]=Favorite Color
[D/N]=Daughter's Name
Hiura Kirina=Valentin Eisner
Umihara Norika=Sandra Fischer
I don't own Inazuma Eleven,or you,just the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I had always been a super shy kid. Okay maybe not exactly shy more like introvert. I was super smart,but I didn't like being the center of attention. But that all changed when I started playing soccer. Something about the way the players worked together to win had captured my heart. I was watching the local team play when news spread about the school shutting down the program due to not a supporter. "Is that the only reason?" I mumbled to myself as I followed the captain and one of the forwards who were heading to the principal's office. Listening to their conversation I couldn't stop the anger from flooding my body. "Why in the world would you shut down our club?!" I yelled as I walked into the room. The two boys were stunned by my actions as was the principal but I don't care. "Soccer is everything to us and you want to destroy it?!" I yelled. Before they could react to what happened,I ran out and fled to my hiding spot. Hidden behind a wall of trees was a beautiful clearing that outlooked the ocean. I had found it by accident one day and found it oddly peaceful. Now when ever I got upset I would escape to the gorgeous place. "Why must I always get involved,why must you always get involved?" I groaned softly as I stared at my reflection in the water. My once [E/C] eyes were now a dark shade of red and a [F/C] mark appeared on my left/right cheek. Strangely enough the mark was a small soccer ball. It only happened when I got mad. No one could explain it but I learned to live with it. After all I was only three-years-old when first happened. "You have a gift that's why." A voice said behind me. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. My brother and twin,Valentin Eisner. "Hey," I muttered. "That was a great speech you gave and now we are able to keep playing soccer." The blue-haired boy said. "Wait what!!" I yelled jumping to my feet. "You can't be serious!" My brother laughed. "Because of you our team,included you,are able to go to the main land and continue to play." Valentin said as he stood up. "Heck yeah." I yelled as he laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years had passed by since that day. My brother and I had grown up as did the mix-match team that had first came to Raimon. Now I stood in the living room with a baby in my arms as he walked through the door. After joining the team I fell in love with the forward Sonny Wright who happened to be the same one who had been there the day I blew up at the principal. "Hey loves." Sonny said as he wrapped his arms around me and the baby. Valentin and his wife were right behind him. My brother had married the former goalkeeper of Raimon,Sandra Fischer, and were expecting their firstborn. "Hello Sandra." I said as I glanced up at the woman. "Hey [Y/N],how's [D/N]?" She asked softly as she held the tiny hand of the sleeping one-month-old in my arms. "Good,how about Valerie?" I said as I placed my hand softly upon her stomach. "She's becoming more active now that she's only got a month left." Sandra said. I smiled down at my daughter. She looked like her father except for her [E/C] eyes and the [F/C] soccer ball on her left/right cheek. Unlike mine that only shows up went I'm angry,her's was a birthmark.I smiled at my husband,brother, and sister-in-law all former soccer players who almost lost what was most important to us. Soccer,the game that brought and kept us together.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️