One Rainy Night

Muselk's POV:

I opened my eyes and blinked. We must have fallen asleep. I moved slightly, but noticed upon doing so that Kath released a small groan. Not wanting to wake her, I decided to sit for a while longer. She was draped across my lap, latching on to my arm. She looked so peaceful and beautiful just laying there. I heard a faint buzz from my pocket, and realized I had gotten a text. It was from Bazz. I opened it.

"Hey, coming home a couple days early. Be back tomorrow. Marcus is a drunken mess and Cray's just egging him on lol. How's fruity? Marcus won't tell us what happened but he said they broke up."

I stared at my phone in disbelief. The bastard hadn't even bothered to tell them what he did. He can't even own up to it. I decided to just respond with, "Okay see ya. Don't know what happened btw." I thought it was better to pretend I didn't know about what Marcus did, and let Fruity tell the boys herself. In that moment, Kath groaned once more as she sat up. She wiped her eyes, yawned, and blushed as she said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I told her it was fine. I would never tell her but honestly, I was glad she did. For the remainder of the afternoon we watched movies on the couch, and I had even made us some popcorn. We could hear the rain falling softly on the house. As the night progressed, I noticed Kath moving closer and closer, inching towards me, until my arm was around her without me even realizing. We were relaxing and eating snacks, laughing occasionally, and bringing up old memories. I realized that we never really did that stuff together, just the two of us. It was nice. Kath and I were talking about one time we were playing Fortnite together. "But, remember when Bazz tried so hard to rocket ride me." She finished  my statement, "-but every time he tried, he blew himself up!" She giggled. God, I love her laugh, I thought to myself. "Ohh, good times," she sighed, wiping away tears of joy. I realized that I had a large grin on my face and I was staring directly into her face. She had a playful smile, and shining eyes, as she looked deeply back into mine. I leaned in close to her, and she did the same. Suddenly, our lips met, and my hand shifted to her cheek. Slowly, she pulled away, looking down. "I shouldn't be doing this", she spoke softly. I picked up her chin with my fingers and embraced her again. She grabbed my jaw and we kissed for much longer this time. Our mouths danced in rhythmic patterns. My fingers ran through her hair, and she grabbed my head. The rain outside fell faster now, pounding against the roof. We passionately kissed until she got on top of me. Within seconds, the most beautiful girl on earth was straddling me. We continued kissing, but faster now. She stopped for a minute, and smiled. As she bit her lip, she curiously smirked at me, giving me the suggestion to go further.