Silent Anger

Kath's POV:

I see the handle to the door turn slowly. I know it's the boys. I can't help but wonder what'll go down today. He just ran away from his problems- from me! And now... will everything be different? Bazz is the first to walk in. He has a look of concern on his face. Following him was Cray and then Marcus. I didn't even notice Elliot stand up, but as I peered over he was standing his ground with both hands clenched tightly into fists. My eyebrows naturally slant downwards and my expression is full of anger and disgust when I see Marcus fully enter the house.

Muselk's POV:

Rather than regret and remorse, Marcus displays the demeanor of someone with mild tiredness. He doesn't give a shit about what he did to her. He doesn't care. I stand a bit straighter and make my presence known, but this has no effect on him. The room is dead silent. Cray finally breaks the atmosphere. "Hey guys I'm gonna go unload the car. Marcus, Elliot, come help me please." I decide to reserve my anger for when it boils up and becomes uncontrollable. Perhaps not the best decision, but for now, being silently angry was enough. We walk out towards the car.

Kath's POV:

I make my way over to Bazz, who appears to be the sleepiest of them all, and extend my arms. We hug for a second and then he whispers in my ear. "Kath, you know where we stand in all of this, don't you?" I was a bit more comforted by his gesture, so I responded, "Um, yeah. At least I think so. I just- I want this all to be done." Bazz nods his head and smiles reassuringly. However, there was something hidden under his expression. I hugged him once again and walked into the kitchen to make us some coffee. Before I approached the machine, Bazz called to me. "Uh, Kath. I, uh, I actually have some bad news I need to tell you."

Muselk's POV:

Why would Cray make Marcus and I unload the car? I suppose he doesn't know how furious I am at him, but god, it's killing me not to say anything. I have this anger, this desire to punch him in his face. To tell him what a total dick he is. And I'd love to see his face then. I know I have it in me. Although in almost every way Marcus is superior to me, I would never cheat. I would never treat Kath that way. I would be better for her! I should tell that bastard-, I paused myself. No, I must keep my composure for her sake.

Kath's POV:

I was puzzled, but proceeded to make coffee. I peered over to Bazz who looked down to his feet. "So, while we were in the city, Marcus got drunk in this nightclub. We chased him down after, like, hours of looking for him. By the time we arrived, he had sent out a text." Bazz paused. "And?" I asked. "Well, this text. It was an invitation. To a party. Here. Tomorrow night. And it was sent to everyone." I had an overwhelming expression of confusion on my face. "What? Why would he-," I was cut off by the sound of the door. When the boys entered, it seemed as though it was even more silent than before. I walked over to the coffee machine, which was finished brewing and poured myself a mug. I then quietly slipped to my room in silent anger.