Chapter 10

It had became quiet in Jungkook and Taehyung room, so Hoseok went to go check seeing that the two had fallen asleep in each other's arms, dried up tears on their cheeks

Hoseok looked over a the closet and grabbed out a blanket for them and draped it over the two.

It was nice having to meet up with your childhood friends that you met at a hospital. Even though one didn't want him here and the other was barely home, it still felt good.

Hoseok hasn't really left the house because he doesn't really know where to go, but knowing that the two youngest weren't going to wake anytime sooner, he wanted to explore.

He made his way out the door, not forgetting to grab Jungkook's house key to lock the door behind himself.

The neighborhood felt warm. Small children screaming and laughing, hearing the beach waves crash together, seagulls making whatever noise they make.

Hoseok sat down on a bench and took in the fresh breeze blowing. This place was absolutely beautiful.

His head perked up when he heard the most adorable giggle. He didn't notice himself smiling at the male walking, until the shorter said something.

"Yoongi, I think he's smiling at you."

"Shut up, you're not exactly good at whispering."

"Don't tell me to shut up, you shut up."

"No, you."

Hoseok let out a little laugh when he heard them begin to bicker over the littlest thing.

The two males kept walking, and maybe one of them even smiled back at Hoseok to be polite.

***

"Where'd you go?" Jungkook asks as Hoseok walks in the door.

"I just wanted some fresh air, and take a walk." He says, walking over to the couch.

"Well Taehyung won't move back in, but he said he'll come over more."

"Jungkook, I can leave you know. It'll just be an early trip back home." The older suggests.

"No, I don't think you're the reason anymore. I think he just wants to be with Yoongi." Jungkook trails off.

"Who's Yoongi?"

Jungkook gives him a small smile and walks to his room, leaving Hoseok confused. Hoseok gets up curious and follows the younger to the room.

Jungkook was holding up his phone, a picture of Yoongi on the screen.