Chapter 18

Taehyung hadn't let go of Jungkook yet and as much as the younger would love to continue, he attempted to pull away

"T-tae, I think we should-" He got cut off as felt a tear drop on his cheek.

"I'm sorry- I should go." Taehyung said composing himself as he wiped his tears.

"Taehyung, stop pushing me away." He grabbed the older's hand. "I'm not going you leave you anytime soon- not ever. I'm in fucking love with you for fuck's sake." Jungkook confessed not caring.

"I-in love?"

"Yes, in love. I know you won't be able to return those feelings back so easily but I just wanted you to know." He said.

"Why me?" Jungkook eyes perked up at that.

"Why you? I dont know." He shrugged, Taehyung pouting. "I'm just kidding. I'm in love with you because I fell for the way you do things and how you are yourself. Even though all those one night stands might of hurt me here there, I tried to stay postive hoping one day that you'd notice my feelings. I want to say more but I can't think right now. But I love you Taehyung." He finished with a smile, eyes crinkling.

"Wow. That was- just wow." Taehyung took a seat on the bed next to Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

"N-nothing is just so much to take in- and- and thats good! And I wanna try things out with you, it's just I need to think." Taehyung trailed off.

"You can have any amount of time to think. I've waited for awhile now, won't hurt to wait a little more." Jungkook reassured.

"You shouldn't have-" Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Don't try to change my mind." Taehyung nodded.

***

Instead of going home Taehyung decided it'd be best if he stayed the night over Jungkook's so he texted his dad to let him know.

"I miss this."

Taehyung was currently spooning Jungkook on the younger's bed like what they used to do when they were younger.

Jungkook always got stuck between and sleeping Taehyung's arms and always gave up on trying to get out, but now none of them wanted to sleep.

"Tae?"

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook's heart stopped momentarily.

"I- uh" he clears his throat, "Did you and Yoongi ever try taking it to the next step?"

"No. Me and him didn't have that spark, I have with someone now." Jungkook knew the older was smirking with his cocky personality.

Jungkook lightly hit Taehyung's chest hearing the vibrations from the older's dramatic groan in "pain".

"I miss Hoseok."

"I miss Yoongi." Taehyung sighed, "Speaking of him, I have to apologize."

"And to Hoseok." Jungkook added.

"No way." The younger looked up and gave a stern looking, making Taehyung give in.

After thinking about what'd he say to Yoongi he felt a little more weight add on to his body.

Jungkook mouth was slightly open no noise coming out, as he slept peacefully in Taehyung's arms and warmth.

Taehyung decided he'd go to sleep as well seeing there was nothing else to really do when you have someone sleeping on you.

One thing on his mind was he was actually ready for this next step.
_________________
537 words.

AHH i know it was said i'd update last weekend but things got hectic, so i apologize but heres this short fillerish chapter. Jungkook and Taehyung are leaving Busan next chapter soooo.

bye honeys🍯

bye honeys🍯