Chapter 22

Jungkook happily rung the door bell, excited to talk to the older and ask a few questions

"Hold on, it might take a while!" Jin yelled from the other side of the door.

When the door was opened Jin's eyes widened.

"Jungkookie?" He moved out the way, "What brings you here?" Closing the door when the younger walked in.

"I need to ask a few questions, well I need advice for a friend." Jungkook said.

"Alright, lets go to the kitchen."

Jungkook let Jin walk to the kitchen by his crutches and followed the older. He pulled a chair our and took a seat, same as Jin.

"So, this friend has a lover right, and one night he decided to blurt out three very strong words. But he regretted it when his lover didn't repeat the same three words back. Now my friend feels like they don't share the same love and he thinks they should- i don't know talk out their feelings." Jungkook tells the story.

"This friend, is you?" Jin asks, head resting on his entwined hands.

"Uh- yes..." Jungkook looked down in embarrassment. "And the l-lover is Taehyung."

"Hmm. Never thought the day that you two would finally get together. So he didn't say 'I love you' back? And that hurt your feelings?" Jin tried to process.

"Of course it hurt my feelings. I- i feel like Taehyung is trying things out with me, out of- out of pity." Jungkook answered.

"Oh baby, don't think that way" Jin reassured.

"B-but Taehyung never really saw me this way until he heard how I felt."

"And do you know that for sure? Or are you just assuming, because you didn't find anything revealing that?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't want to see him. It's embarrassing."

"Its embarrassing to him as much is it to you." Jin said, "He knows he wanted to say it, but probably couldn't."

"How do-"

"I just know. That boy is head over heels for you Koo." Jin looked him in the eyes.

"I don't know what to say.." Jungkook whispered.

"How about this, you stay to eat dinner with me then you'll go home and talk it out with him. No lying either."

***

After talking with Jin, Jungkook felt a little relieved. But there was still a feeling that half of that stuff aren't true.

He became more and more nervous as he approached Taehyung and his shared apartment.

He jiggled his keys to find the right one, but he didn't even get to put them in the hole before the door was whipped open.

There stood Taehyung. The person he tried avoiding for most of the day. The person who didn't voice out his love like Jungkook- there. Jungkook knew him not saying it bothered him too much. Actions speak louder than words, but he can't rely on that right now.

"Where have you been?" Jungkook doesn't answer as he walks in the apartment. "Babe."

The pet name. Dammit. Jungkook  balled his fists together before turning around. Tears in his eyes without even knowing why he was crying.

"I was at Jin hyung's house. I needed someone to talk to. I needed to get-"

"Get what?" Jungkook looks away.

"I wanted to get answers. Answers to why you didn't say anything."

Taehyung knew it. This was bound to happen. He knew Jungkook noticed. Fuck.

"Kookie-"

"It's okay. Our feelings are different. You'll warm up."

No. Why is he thinking like that? Taehyung thought. The older walked up to him and turned Jungkook to face him harshly.

"Why the hell are you thinking that? I'll warm up to you? Jungkook what the hell."  Taehyung held the younger by his shoulders, both breathing heavily. "Don't think that way."

"B-but,"

"Baby, I love you. Love you so much. Don't- please." He grabbed his by the cheeks and locked lips.

Jungkook let his shoulders fall. He let Taehyung guide him. He wants Taehyung to take control. 

"H-hyung..."

"Fuck, say that again." Taehyung ran his hands down to his waist. Jungkook giggled.

"I love you too, Hyung." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled in the kiss which caused Jungkook to as well.

"Come here," Taehyung brought him closer.

"Wanna cuddle you in bed." Jungkook spoke through the kiss.

Taehyung pulled away then wiped the younger's tear stains off his cheeks.  Then, kissed both sides of them.

Let's cuddle. But let's take a bath first." Jungkook nodded and led them to the bathroom.
__________________
747 words.

take that in

take that in. LOVE YOU JOONIE<3

bye honeys 🍯