Chapter 11

Taehyung had just come out the room after changing, Jungkook and Hoseok about to take their leave

Yoongi had started cooking, debating if he should ask Hoseok and Jungkook to just stay and eat.

Too late because Taehyung had offered right when he noticed the older cooking.

"Sure, Jungkook wasn't going to cook anyways." Hoseok says and rushes to the kitchen to watch Yoongi cook.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes at the older and plopped a seat on the couch, Taehyung following.

They sat in an awkward silence, Jungkook playing with his fingers and Taehyung sitting back, one arm behind his head and the other on his lap, and staring into space.

Taehyung had ended the silence with a cough to clear his throat. "So, how's work?"

"Ew, don't start a conversation like that with me." Jungkook, put a hand over his mouth, fake gagging.

Taehyung chuckled and sat up, placing both hand on his lap. "Sorry, I don't know how to start one."

"Clearly." The younger said, with a short giggle, then a sigh.

"Taehyungie? Can you move back in- and before you say you don't want to, p-please just think about how much I miss your company." Jungkook said, getting down on his knees in front of Taehyung.

"Uh- Kook get up." He cleared his throat. Jungkook didn't move away instead leaned forward keeping eye contact with Taehyung, and hand on the older's leg.

"Jungkook this looks wrong. Get up before they walk in here and think something-"

"Dinners- oh shit! Jungkook's 'bout to give Taehyung the SUCK!" Hoseok shouts, laughing as well.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he stumbles back as Taehyung pushes him away from his lap. Taehyung gets up trying to explain to Yoongi.

"Taehyung- ok! I believe you, and I don't care, geesh." Jungkook heard Yoongi shout as Taehyung blabbered about the misunderstood situation.

Taehyung and Yoongi come out the kitchen, the blue-haired male looking flustered, while the older looked nonchalant.

"Sorry for Taehyung overreacting, but dinner is ready to eat. Come and sit everyone." Yoongi annouced.

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung followed Yoongi into the dinner room to eat dinner, the plates already being set out on the table.

Taehyung say across from Jungkook, sitting next to Yoongi and Hoseok next to Jungkook, across from Yoongi.

"This is like a double date, expect we have the wrong dates, am I right?" Hoseok said winking at Yoongi, this time making him blush.