Chapter 12

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 reads. Every time I see the reads increase I literally screech. Like I sound like- I don't know just imagine it. Ohmygod. Just thank you and enjoy honeys. I'm so awkward.

Taehyung still hasn't reached Yoongi's home, tired to keep walking, or maybe he just didn't want to go

He felt confused. Taehyung and Jungkook had made it pretty clear that they would never kiss again, yet when the younger attached his lips to his, he didn't want to move away.

At Yoongi's house the lights were off, expect a dim light in the living room where Taehyung usually slept.

On a the couch were two figures cuddled up all close or what not. Taehyung turned on the big light and stood in front of them with his hands
on his hips.

"Having fun snuggling up to each other?" He said.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes and removed his arm from around Yoongi's shoulders.

"We were watching a movie, and decided to cuddle. Nothing bad about that." Yoongi retorted, getting up.

"Yeah but-"

"I'm not having another pointless argument. We argue almost everyday and we are not even a couple. Imagine actually being one." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"I wasn't going to argue. I was simply going to tell you that whatever we had isn't working out, and we clearly don't feel much for each other anymore." Taehyung explained.

Yoongi nodded and began walking away, but Taehyung's words stopped him.

"I'm c-confused." He whispered, taking a seat on the couch.

"I'll let you guys talk." Hoseok announced and walked into Yoongi's room closing the door behind himself.

Yoongi sighed and took a spot next to Taehyung and began rubbing small circles on the younger's back.

"I-i don't know what to do anymore, I don't feel right." Taehyung explains with his fidgety hands.

"Feel right about what?"

"You know..Jungkook. W-we kissed. And before you get mad, I just want you to know that I was going to tell you no matter what. Believe me." He reassured.

"It's alright. I can see it in your eyes and I can see it in his eyes the most." Yoongi said. Taehyung looks at him confused.

"The look, y'know that look. The one when you just end up loving that one person no matter what they do. The look when you become blinded by love. You two are in love with each other, but neither of you will admit it." Yoongi explains some more.

"I'm pretty sure Im not in love, I just love him. It could just be the rush from the kiss we shared, yeah." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung-"

"No,we aren't in love."

***

For the rest of the night Taehyung had decided avoiding Jungkook would only be the best thing right now, so he stayed at Yoongi's.

The first stage of Yoongi's advice was denial. Taehyung denied every accusation regarding Jungkook the whole night.

Hoseok eventually caught on and questioned him many things related to Jungkook, which Taehyung ignored every question.

Yoongi and Hoseok concluded Taehyung just didn't want to admit it because he was scared.

Scared to lose someone he loves.
_________________

530 words.
Short, but only because I needed to update. Thank you to all again so much! 🥺 I will continue on with this.  I'm in a summer program so I will only update when I come home so thats every Friday and the weekend. I'm updating today only because we were sent home early for the holidays. anddddd you don't care but I told you anyways 😭

plop*