Chapter 13

As Taehyung packed his things, ready to leave Yoongi's place, he constantly had no other than Jungkook on his mind

Hoseok walked into the living room noticing the younger shoving clothes aggressively into his suitcase.

"What's up with you?" Hoseok asks.

Taehyung halts shoving things into his suitcase and slightly turns his head to glance at Hoseok. Taehyung simply ignores the older and continues his thing, Hoseok snorting at his actions.

"We obviously shouldn't have a problem with each other anymore," Hoseok began, "Its pretty clear you feel something for Jungkook and I with Yoongi."

"You don't know anything, so shut your mouth." Taehyung hissed. He shut and zipped his suitcase and dragged it out the room towards the bathroom.

Hoseok sighed looking at the younger's lock screen it was a picture of Taehyung and Jungkook when they were about 15. He chuckled at the picture and walked out.

***

Jungkook currently at work, sulking over a simple kiss was definitely noticeable to Namjoon and the other workers.

"Hey kid, no being sad at work. It won't get you anywhere." Namjoon hit the younger's arm with a rag.
Jungkook perked up at that and dramatically wiped his arm with his hand.

"I'm not sad. Simply regretting doing something I did two nights ago." Jungkook retorted. Namjoon looked at him skeptically.

"And what did you do, because last time I checked you were drunk two nights ago." Jungkook shrugged and walked out from the back and went to go take orders of the costumers.

"He'll be the death of me." Namjoon sighed.

Work today wasn't so hectic. Not much came to eat, I guess they're getting tired of the diners food- or they just don't want to eat out everyday. Whatever it was Jungkook was glad it wasn't busy.

9 o'clock pm. It was close to closing time so that's another to be happy about. The only thing that ruined that feeling was hearing the bell chime on the door.

"How can we help- oh hey Taehyung." Janice greeted.

"Hey Janice, is Kook here?" Janice nodded and pointed to the younger who was frozen looking like a deer stopped by a car's headlights.

Taehyung made his way over to Jungkook was a small smile and his hands in his two front pockets, nervous as ever.

"H-hey, how's it going?" Taehyung spoke first. Jungkook nodded and began wiping the table again.

"I just wanted to apologize for leaving so fast after we- we shared a moment like that, it wasn't mature of me to do that, and I know you might think I'm a jerk for doing that- and I'm sorry about that as well-"

"Taehyung. Shush please." Jungkook interrupted. He walked over to another table and started cleaning, knowing Taehyung followed him.

"Can you please talk to me?" Taehyung tried.

"What is there to talk about?" Jungkook began, "Aren't I just another person you played with?" He questioned.

"We've only kissed once- twice, I think." Taehyung countered.

"And you don't think any of that mattered to me? All of a sudden I started developing these weird ass feelings for you, and I just can't help but think that you'll never feel the same way." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung watched Jungkook spray a table down and wipe it in a circular motion. Quite satisfying.

"I think- I think I do feel the same way," Jungkook halted his movements at that, "I had a brief, very short talk with Yoongi, and partly Hoseok about feelings."

"They think I'm love with you. Of course I denied it, but after all that thinking I think I do feel something for you. I just can't explain what it is, and it's confusing me." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was looking down at his shoes, fists clenched in like a ball crying. He was always crying when talking to Taehyung, it's getting tiring to be honest.

"I need you to help me. Guide me and show me how to love you back Kook." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook dropped the rag and choked out a cry and latched his arms around Taehyung's neck and the older wrapping his around Jungkook's waist.

"I'll help you, I promise." Jungkook. whispered in his neck.

Namjoon and Janice watched the scene end out perfectly with smiles and maybe tears forming in their eyes, who knows.

"Can we go back to the apartment now? Or do you have to close?" Taehyung asked letting go of the younger.

"I- uh have to close but it's only an hour left. I can meet you there." Jungkook said, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"No I can wait for you, and I can help you clean the rest of the tables." Taehyung offered.

At home both knew they couldn't wait to feel one another.
________________

797 wordss.

These short chapter just keep coming and I apologize for that. But THANKYOU again for 900 reads its literally amazing to see the reads increase day by day it shows me people are actually enjoying this book and that makes me feel happy honestly. Let's continue this together <3 I appreciate all of this.

plop*

bye honeys🍯

bye honeys🍯