Chapter 14

WARNING/S
•Mature Content

After enough cleaning, and it being the end of Jungkook's shift, Taehyung couldn't wait to get home

They decided walking back would okay and good exercise, so they said fuck it and walked the whole way home.

Reaching the door, Jungkook grabbed the keys and unlocked it a little too slow, but Taehyung had patience. Taehyung also had an itching nerve telling him to just take Jungkook right then and there, but again he had paitence.

"I'm just going to take a shower, you lived here so you can do whatever I guess." Jungkook informed the older.

Taehyung placed his belongings down and chuckled lowly looking at the ground. "Let me shower with you." He said.

"Ok." Jungkook quickly responded, catching Taehyung off guard.

"Just like that? You said okay, just like that?" Taehyung questioned, losing whatever coolness he had a feel seconds ago. "Wow, that was easier than I thought. I felt the rejection coming from a mile away." He joked.

"I was hoping you'd ask, that's why I told you I was taking one..." Jungkook trailed off, eyeing Taehyung as he bit his lip. Taehyung caught him staring and looked right back at him.

The sexy look Jungkook was giving him, the silence making everything way better. Thats the type of silence you want. Taehyung wasted no time and scooped Jungkook up by the thighs, making him cling his legs around his waist.

Jungkook initiated the kiss first by grabbing Taehyung by the hair pulling him in to attach their lips.

The sloppy yet loving kiss continued as Taehyung walked them to the bathroom, almost falling because he couldn't really see.

Jungkook moved down to the older's neck, nipping and slightly sucking on it making Taehyung chuckle, Jungkook feeling the vibration of his voice.

Taehyung let Jungkook down so they could both strip out of their dirty clothes. After almost completely naked- since they both still had boxers on, Taehyung turned the shower on to warm up, but Jungkook took off his boxers and got in before the older.

Taehyung smiled and removed his own boxers and joined the younger, slipping in behind him as Jungkook stood under the water, bottom facing the older.

Taehyung eyed the younger's butt and reached out to grab it, but Jungkook had stopped him.

"No, no, no. I want to help you first." Jungkook turned around with doe eyes, ready to get on his knees for the other male.

"Make me proud, baby." Jungkook eyes sparkled at the name and kneeled down right in front of Taehyung.

He got ahold of the semi-hard member and stared at it for a bit before kitten licking the tip. Taehyung threw his head back, running his fingers through his own hair and the other hand grabbing Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook smiled and looked up at Taehyung hoping to make eye contact with the older. He continued teasing, until Taehyung told him to stop.

Jungkook took in the member fully and began sucking slowly, now making eye contact with Taehyung as the older looked down the move Jungkook's bangs out of his face.

"You're doing s-so good baby, keep going for me." Taehyung encouraged him, Jungkook speeding up his pace.

Taehyung held out a long moan, it echoing off the shower walls. Jungkook began jerking and blowing him at the same time, all the stimulation catching up to Taehyung.

"So, so good for me, al-almost there baby boy.." Taehyung moaned out again. To say Jungkook really liked being praised. This was definitely a kink he had, at least one of them.

Jungkook sped up as he knew Taehyung was about to come. Taehyung tried to removed his member, but Jungkook shook his head.

When Taehyung came, Jungkook swallowed every bit of it, humming as he milked Taehyung.

"You- you just blew me away right there- ha blew me get it?" Taehyung laughed. Jungkook shook his head, getting up.

"Wait I have to get you off, thats not fair." Taehyung said.

"Not tonight, I'm a bit tired. I can get myself off." Jungkook tiredly said as he went back under the shower head.

Taehyung pouted and just let it go. He wouldn't force him so maybe another day he could give the younger a taste of- never mind.
_______________

717 words.

I took sooo long to update but thats only because we are doing a-lot at this program. I'm in a dance for a show were putting on for our parents at the second to last day of the program and its a lot.

Enough about that though, how was your day? The epilouge to My Friend's Brother is coming soon, so if you haven't read that you know... 🤣

But thank youuu so much for 1k seriously gosh thats literally still so exciting that I reached 1k reads. love you guys..💜🥺

plop*

bye honeys🍯

bye honeys🍯