Chapter 15

Waking up in Taehyung's arms are the best thing in life, and Jungkook would always think that

Waking up in Taehyung's arms are the best thing in life, and Jungkook would always think that. The soft snores the older breathed out, his chest rising up and down.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, and get ready for work." Jungkook whispered, even though Taehyung couldn't hear him. He placed a soft peck on his cheek for getting up.

After getting out the shower, Taehyung still wasn't awake. So kissing him awake would be the choice he made. Jungkook put each legs over Taehyung's and straddled him, hands on the bed to keep himself in place so he could lean down and start the plan.

Taehyung began to stir awake when Jungkook got to his neck with the tiny kisses that tickled him. He wrapped his arms around the boys waist and lifted the both of them up. Jungkook holding onto Taehyung for dear life with his legs around the waist and arms around his neck.

"Why would you lift me so quickly!" Jungkook exclaimed, hitting Taehyung on the shoulder.

"It was to let you know I'm awake. It worked right?" Taehyung rasped. Jungkook hid his face in crook of the older's neck mumbling a yes. "Aw sorry for scaring you baby." He said kissing the younger on his ear.

Taehyung put him down setting him on the bed. Jungkook fell back with a huff, followed by Taehyung.

"I need to go. See you later?"

"Of course, where else would I be?" Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled and gave a quick peck to Taehyung and gathered his things.

Back to the old routine of waiting for Jungkook to come home was on the go. Maybe he should invite friends over. But what friends did he have?

Hoseok wasn't considered a friend. Yoongi was just Yoongi and probably would bring Hoseok along with him. Jimin- yeah Jimin maybe could.

Taehyung brought out his phone and sent a quick text to Jimin asking if he was free today, which the slightly older one responded with a quick reply of yes, and that he can come over whenever time.

***

"Hey Joonie, what's-woah what's wrong?" Jungkook dropped his things rushing over to Namjoon who looked extremely exhausted.

"Seokjin's gotten worse." Namjoon said, looking spaced out. "He was admitted to the hospital last night, he couldn't control his breathing for a good 5 minutes and then collapsed right in front of me. I couldn't do anything Kook, expect call them." Namjoon explained, tears falling out his eyes.

"Oh Joonie..." Jungkook trailed, rubbing the older's back for comfort. "Let's go visit him right now, is that possible?" He offered.