I Know What You Did Last Summer [3]

Selina was sewing a cut in Sam's left arm while Dean was in the bathroom.

"Are you almost done?" Dean asked

"I'm going as fast as I can," Selina huffed

"Good, 'cause you know I got a dislocated should over here," Dean picked up a whiskey bottle and drank from it.

"Yeah. I'll po[ it back when I'm finished." Selina gestured for the bottle "Gimme that," she poured whiskey over Sam's wound.

"So, you lost the magic knife, huh?" Sam asked

"Yeah, saving Selina's ass." Dean looked over at Selina "Who the hell was that demon?"

"No one good." Selina admitted "We got to find Anna,"

"Ruby's got her. I'm sure she's okay. All right," Sam said

"Oh three." Selina told Dean "One..." she forced Dean's shoulder back into place.

"You sure about Ruby?" Dean asked "'Cause I think it's just as likely she used us to find radio girl and then brought that demon in to kill us,"

"No, she took Anna to keep her safe," Sam argued

"Yeah. Well, why hasn't she called to tell us where she is?" Selina asked

"Because that demon is probably watching us right now, waiting to follow us right back to Anna again. That's why he let us go,"

"You call this letting us go?" Dean argued

"Yeah, I do. Look, killing us would've been no problem to that thing. That's why, for now, we just got to lay low and wait for Ruby to contact us,"

"How's she gonna do that?" Selina argued

"Why do you trust her so much?" Dean added

"I told you," Sam said

"You got to better than that. Hey, and I'm not trying to pick a fight here. I mean, I really want to understand. But I need to know more. I mean, I deserve to know more,"

"Because...she saved my life. Whatever you have to say, she saved me." Sam claimed "More than that, she got through to me. What she said to me...It's what you would've said. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here,"

"Housekeeping," A maid called out

"Not now!" Dean exclaimed

"Sir, I've got clean towels,"

Selina rolled her eyes as she opened the door and the Maid entered.

"Couldn't you just leave 'em at the door?" Dean asked

The Maid looked at Selina and gave her a slip of paper "I'm at this address,"

"I'm sorry. What?" Sam questioned

"Go now. Go through the bathroom window, don't stop, don't take your car, don't pass go. There are demons in the hallway and in the parking lot,"

"Ruby?"

Ruby rolled her eyes as she looked over at Sam "Okay, yes, so I'm possessing this maid for a hot minute. Sue me,"

"What about..."

"Coma girl?" Ruby finished "slowly rotting on the floor back at the cabin with Anna, so I've got to hurry back. See you when you get there. Go!"

***

"Glad you could make it," Ruby said as the Winchesters entered the cabin.

"Yeah, thanks," Selina muttered as she brushed passed the demon. "Anna, are you okay?"

"Yeah." Anna said "I think so. Ruby and you aren't like other demons. You saved my life,"

Dean placed a hand on Selina's shoulder "Yeah, I hear she does that." he turned to Ruby "I guess I...You know,"

"What?" Ruby asked

"I guess I owe you for...Sam. And I just wanted...you know..."

"Don't strain yourself,"

"Okay, then. Is the moment over?"

Ruby nodded.

"Good, 'cause that was awkward," Selina noted

"Hey, Sam, you think it'd be safe to make a quick call, just to tell my parents I'm okay? They must be completely freaked," Anna said

"Uh..." Sam said awkwardly looking to Selina for help.

"What?"

"Anna, um..." Selina cleared her throat "Your parents..."

"What about them?"

"Look, I'm sorry,"

"No, they're not..."

"Anna, I'm sorry,"

"Why is this happening to me?"

Selina only shook her head in response, her eyes meeting Ruby's relaying a message that the demon should keep her mouth shut.

"They're coming," Anna said

"Backroom," Dean ordered

Sam took Anna to the back room, then came back.

"Where's the knife?" Ruby demanded

"Uh...about that..." Dean laughed

"You're kidding," Ruby said as she looked toward Selina.

"Hey, don't look at me," Selina argued

"Thanks a lot," Dean muttered

"I could have taken him, Dean,"

"Great." Ruby huffed "Just peachy. Impeccable timing, guys, really,"

The door rattled violently and burst open as Castiel and Uriel entered.

"Please tell me you're here to help." Dean sighed in relief "We've been having issues all day,"

"Well, I can see that." Uriel said as he glared over at Ruby "You want to explain why you have that stain in the room?"

"At least he's not talking about me," Selina muttered only for Dean to elbow her to get her to shut up.

"We're here for Anna," Castiel said

Selina raised an eyebrow "Here for her like..here for her?"

"Stop talking." Uriel growled "Give her to us,"

"Depends..." Selina challenged "Are you gonna help her?"

"No," Castiel admitted "she has to die,"