Heaven and Hell [3]

Dean walked back into the barn as he finished putting on his jacket.

"Look at that." Uriel said as he appeared in front of Dean "It's so cut when monkeys wear clothes,"

"I'm dreaming, aren't I?" Dean sighed in defeat

"It's the only way we could chat...since you're hiding like cowards,"

"Don't normally see you off-leash. Where's your boss?"

"Castiel? Oh, he, uh...He's not here. See, he has this weakness. Time's up, boy. We want the girl,"

"Wouldn't try that if I were you. See, she got her grace back. Full-blown angel now,"

"That would be a neat trick, considering..." Uriel took out a necklace "...I have her grace right here. We can't let Hell get their hooks into her,"

"Well, then why don't you just give her back her angel juice?"

"She committed a serious crime,"

"What? Thinking for herself?"

"This is our business, not yours. She's not even human...not technically,"

"Yeah, well, I guess I just like being a pain in the pooper,"

"No. There's more. You cut yourself a slice of...angel food cake. Did you?" Uriel observed Dean's reaction towards the insinuation of his recent sex with Anna "Huh? You did,"

"Why do you care? You're junkless down there, right? Like a Ken doll?"

"Ooh. Well, it's your last chance. Give us the girl, or..."

"Or what? What, you're gonna toss me back in the hole?" Dean laughed "You're bluffing,"

"Try me. This is a whole lot bigger than the plans we got for you, Dean. You can be replaced,"

"What the hell?" Dean shrugged "Go ahead and do it,"

"You're just crazy enough to go, aren't you?"

"What can I say? I don't break easy,"

"Oh, yes...you do." Uriel smiled "You just got to know where to apply the right pressure," He snuck a glance towards where Sam was but Dean took notice of the missing brunette...

Dean glared at Uriel "What did you do to Selina?!"

***

Selina was tied to some kind of dentist chair, Alastair was torturing her with Ruby's knife.

"You know the problem with your generation? Instant gratification. It's all now, now, now. No patience, no craftsmanship. But I do have to say...This knife..." Alastair chuckled "It's an exquisite piece. You must tell me where you found it. You know...I haven't been up here since Poland '43. Truth is, I loathe it. It's chilly. No stink of blood or sizzle of flesh or the wet flap of flayed skin. I don't know how you stand it. So, the sooner you cooperate, the sooner I can finish up with this ghastly angel business and return home to my studies. But no rush. Let's take our time...Relish the moment. Now, I'm going to remove this," he said as he motioned towards Selina's gag. "You won't get very far,"

Selina glared at Alastair as the gag came off "When my father hears about this..."

"He'd approve...after all if you had just brought us the girl like you were originally ordered to..." Alastair brought the knife to Selina's cheek creating a new cut "we wouldn't be in this mess. Now you tell me where that angel is,"

***

"I don't know, man," Sam said as Dean explained his meeting with Uriel. Sam looked around for the missing demon "Where's Ruby?"

"Of course you're more worried about your Hell buddy, then our sister," Dean spat as he took a drink from his flask.

"Little early for that, isn't it?" Anna asked as she came in.

"It's 2 a.m. somewhere,"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, of course," Dean said as he avoided her gaze. The doors opened with a blast and Castiel and Uriel entered.

"Hello, Anna. It's good to see you," Castiel greeted

"How?" Sam asked "How did you find us?" he looked over at his brother "Dean?"

Dean looked at Anna "I'm sorry,"

"Why?"

"Because they gave him a choice. They either kill me...or kill Selina. I know how their minds work." Anna kissed Dean goodbye "You did the best you could. I forgive you." she looked towards the angels "Okay. No more tricks. No more running. I'm ready,"

"I'm sorry," Castiel told her

"No. You're not. Not really. You don't know the feeling,"

"Still, we have a history. It's just..."

"Orders are orders. I know. Just make it quick,"

Alastair, a bleeding Selina, and another demon appeared. "Don't you touch a hair on that poor girl's head,"

Dean felt his skin bristle as he realized Uriel had lied to him but also on the fact that he had allowed Selina to somehow get captured by the demons.

"How dare you come to this room...you pussing sore?" Uriel growled

"Name-calling." Alastair said mockingly "That hurt my feelings...You sanctimonious, fanatical prick,"

"Turn around and walk away now," Castiel demanded

"Sure. Just give us the girl. We'll make sure she gets punished good and proper as we did with this one," Alastair said as he smiled at Selina dragging the dagger along her cheek.

Castiel took a threatening step forward "You know who we are and what we will do. I won't say it again. Leave now...or we lay you to waste,"

"Think I'll take my chances,"

Angels and demons began fighting.

Castiel tried to exorcise Alastair with his hand with no result.

"Sorry, kiddo. Why don't you go run to daddy?" Alastair teased

Uriel exorcized a demon.

"Aaaahhhh!" The Demon screamed

Alastair began to exorcise Castiel "Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirma. Potestas inferna, me confirna!"

Selina hit Alastair with a crowbar.

"Selina, Selina, Selina...I am so disappointed. You had such promise," Alastair attacked Selina.

Anna took her grace from Uriel while he was killing the other demon.

"No!" Uriel exclaimed

Anna broke the pendant releasing the grace. White light flowed into her mouth "Shut your eyes. Shut your eyes! Shut your eyes!"

Selina felt someone block her view as a bright light came out from Anna's body and made Alastair disappear, leaving behind Ruby's knife. Selina looked up when the light disappeared and found herself gazing into the icy blue eyes of Castiel.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for?" Dean called out causing Castiel to pull away from Selina and back towards Uriel. "Go get Anna. Unless, of course, you're scared,"

"This isn't over," Uriel said

"Oh, it looks over to me, junkless,"

Castiel and Uriel disappeared

Sam went to help Selina up, but the girl only pushed him off roughly.

"You okay?" Dean asked

"Not so much," Selina admitted to him as she glared at Sam.