backstory

Hi I'm Olivia Davis.

I'm a junior in Ashland Kentucky high.  growing up I was tossed throughout friend groups. For a year or two i was popular, since then I've been friends with everyone in the grade except now.

Now I only have one friend. I  dont know what I did wrong and why no one talks to me but it just happened that way I guess. Isabelle I my only friend.

Shes popular and pretty and smart. I dont know why shes friends with me, I dont even want to be friends with me. Maybe its how i dress.

I've been so self conscious that I wear the same sweatshirt everyday with Jean's. I haven't worn shorts since 8thgrade, aside from PE. I even run miles in my sweatshirt.

Don't get me wrong I have people who talk to me but were not friends.It's more of if either of us dont have a friend in that class then we resort to each other. I've never been in an actual relationship but I have had a first kiss.

It was Anthony Reeves, in 6th grade.  We haven't talked since that birthday party. Our moms were best friends growing up so we were kinda forced to hang out.

We were actually really close till my dad and his mom had an affair. They got caught at  one of my sleepovers a few days after the party. That could also be the reason we dont talk anymore. :/

The problem here is that isabelle is flying to Europe for the summer for an internship. My only other friend is my brother, but hes in college.

Its goning to be a long summer.