the ball is in his court

I wake up next to wrapped in Anthony's arms. I sit there for a moment and my eyes scan all of his features. How can someone just constantly get hotter?

I have to puke. I get up  and jog to the bathroom that's connected to my room. Anthony wakes up slightly from the suddent cold from where I was just laying.

He followed me into the bathroom. "Are you okay?" "Peachy" I say breathing heavily. "You spent the night?" I asked, usually he doesn't  and when he does we stay, we stay in the club house.

"Oh... yeah you begged me to" "was I embarrassing?" "Only in front of me" he helped me off the floor. "I love you" I wiped my bottom lip. "I love you too" he laughed. He leaned I  for a kiss but I leaned back.

"Did you not get the memo that I just projectile vomited?" I smiled. "I guess your right" he kissed my cheek.

After puking a few other times I was pretty good. "Uh.. in the cabinet theres a bottle of ibuprofen" I point as I put the toilet cover down and I sat on it.

He handed me the bottle. "I'll go grab you some water" and with that he was gone. I look in the mirror. I can't help but smile.

I went to an actual party. And I got fucking wasted. I brush my hair. I suddenly got a little embarrassed realizing Anthony saw how I look in the mornings.

I put my hair into a pony tail.  Anthony walks back in with the water. "Thank you" I smile as I take the pill. "And now we wait"

Anthony lays down on my bed and I brush my teeth. I flop down next to him. He tosses his phone and pulls me closer. "Do you remember anything last night?" "Well.. I remember talking to parker a-" "you talked to parker?"

"Uh... yeah its alittle fuzzy but he got me another drink, and I chugged it so he got me one more and said i looked nice" "what?" "Yeah... then he asked me to pick a song but I didn't want to make everyone cry"

"Your music taste isn't that depressing" he laughed. "I have a secret folder full of depressing music that you've never seen" "wow" "yeah... anyway I remember leaving and that's it"

"Well you're an amazing prankster" he smiled. "Oh god" "you said Payton was hot but it turned out you just had the wrong picture"  "ew Paytons like two years younger than us"

"I know... then we got up here and I changed your clothes for you" "thank you" I kissed his cheek. "You kept begging me to fuck you" "did you?" I said slightly excited.

"No I wanted you to actually remember it" he but his lip. "And then you insisted on performing a whole one man play for me but you got too tired the first song in" he laughed.

"I'm sorry" I sigh. "Dont be it was funny" he kissed me.

~time skip~
Anthony  went home afew hours ago.
~~~
I'm tired of waiting. I need to have sex with this mans.  I hop off my bed and go to leave. I stop though. I turn around and go to my bottom drawer before taking all the clothes out.

I pull up the corner of the fake bottom. There laid my lingerie. I was concealed under a fake bottom because I'd probably die if my mother found it.

I found it in the closet at the rish mansion house thing. There was a drawer dedicated to lingerie. Oddly enough it was always locked with a key.
Willow opend it for me and told me to take what I wanted.

I take it and put it on.

I look in the mirror and I dont like it

I look in the mirror and I dont like it. I mean i like it but I feel really exposed. I keep reminding myself. "Anthony loves your body" "hes been waiting for this"

I throw on a big sweatshirt and shorts over top. I look in the mirror and it looks like I'm yearing a choker. I've worn chokes before so it's not too weird.

I drive to the gas station and buy the box that was about to make my night. I stick the box in my pocket. I go to Anthony's. "Hey olivia" his dad smiled. "Hey is Anthony home?" "Yeah, they're in his room" "thank you"

As I walk down the hall I go over the conversation I just had. "They're in his room." Does he have friends over?

It was to late to back out now, I'm already at his door. I raise my hand and do three slow knocks. "Come in dad" I hear Anthony's voice.

I open the door. "Actually is me" I give an awkward smile. I look down to see parker with a giant stack of playboys. He makes direct eye contact as he slides the stack so I can't see them anymore.

"Okaay... anyway I uh-" "are you wearing a choker?" Parker asked standing up. Anthony stayed on his bed.  "No... I uh.. yes I am" "you never wear chokers" Anthony points out. "Ah.. psh sometimes"

"Why are you here olivia" he smiled and rolled his eyes. "Well I wanted to... talk to you" "you could have texted me" he smiled. "Yeah you crashed boys night" parker sat down on the bed.

"Sorry I can go" I step back and close the door. A few seconds later Anthony comes out and stops me. He shuts the door behind him. "You said you wanted to talk?"

I sighed and looked down. "Hey hey..." he put his hand on my cheek. "...Talk to me" I take his hand off and place the box in it. One hand held his wrist as he looked at the box, i placed my other hand on his cheek.

"We can talk some other time" I give a sympathetic smile before walking away leaving him in the hall way. The ball was in his court.