clingy

~phase two~

I wake up in Anthony's arms.  The feelings nice. I cant help but think of when we stayed the night in the club house. I'm still questioning if he was awake or if he kissed me in his sleep.

I guess the awkward part in this romantic Morning is that were Sharing a room with noen, Jaden, payton and chase h. Theres two beds meaning 3 to a bed.

I look over to see payton. His body inches from mine. "Morning" he mouths to me. "Morning" I smile and mouth back. Anthony's grip grew tighter on my waist.

I practically melted in his arms. Payton got up and started getting ready for the day. I went to get up but Anthony's grip didnt loosen which told me he was awake.

I turn to him. "Good Morning" he smiled. "Morning" I kissed his cheek. He went to kiss me but I dodged it. He started ticking me. "Oh my god" he didnt stop. "Anthony no" "not until you love me"

"Fine" I giggled and he stopped. I leaned in to kiss him but I turned his face and licked it. "OLiViaA" he smiled and wiped his cheek. I ran and he chased.

I run in to the bathroom where Payton wast brushing his hair. I slightly slowed down. "Are you okay?" Payton asked smiling. "Yeah I ju-" Anthony picked me up from behind and spun me around.

"You're making me feel single" noens smiled as he brushed his teeth. With out letting me go Anthony carried me back to the main part of the room. He put me down. I turn to him.

I kissed him. "Better?" He put his hands on my waist. "Yes" he smiled and kissed me again. "Anthony i,didnt know you were the clingy one" Jaden smiled. "I'm not" he defended himself. "You definitely are" chase agreed. Anthony was getting annoyed but noen and Payton joined in anyway.

" I love you and all, no homo but its true" Payton laughed. Now I felt bad. "Whatever you don't want me to be clingy? I wont be clingy" his hands left my waist and for some sensitive bitch reason, it hurt my feelings.

He turned to walk out the door. "Dude were joking" noen tried to reason with him. He kept walking. "Fine" I got on the bed and jumped onto his back. He didnt fall to the ground like he was supposed to in my head.

So now he was turning down the hall, giving me a piggy back. "Anthony" he didnt answer. "Baby" no Answer. I kissed his neck. "Its okay that your clingy" I trailed  kisses all over his neck. "I love when your clingy"  no answer. I left a love bite behind his ear.

"Please talk to me" I kissed his cheek and he turned his face in the other direction. "Now your dodging my kisses?" Another punch to my sensitive ass heart. "That's my job" I kiss his jawline. "dont make he leave a hickey, that wouldnt be good for pictures" He smiled slightly.

"Baby?" He still didn't answer me. "Where are we going?" "You didn't have to come" "wow he speaks" and... he back to not talking. "This isn't my Anthony, this isnt the Anthony I fell in love with" did I just? Of course it true but I've been telling myself it's too soon.

He stopped. "The Anthony I fell in love with always wanted me to come. He always wants me around. He wants kisses from me and yes, can be clingy but its nice, I wouldn't want him any other way"

He put me down. I walk in front of him. "Can you say something? Anything?" I ask. Instead he pulled me in for a kiss. A  slow, sweet kiss. I pulled out of the kiss first. "I love you Anthony" he smiled. "Ive loved you for along time" he smiled before reconnecting the kiss.

"Dont ever stop being clingy" I laughed "Its cute" "your cute" he kissed my cheek. "No you" I smiled. "Uno reverse card" he laughed before kissing me again.

~~~~
I wanted to update. I know they've been slow but I'm working on it. The next chapter will be up soon <3