peace out reeves

I can understand why some people thing wed be dating. Me and him used to be so close and when we hung out the other day it felt just like how it used to.

We used to sleep in the same bed, share food and drinks. We planned our wedding once. Our whole child hood it was like we were dating but without the sexual stuff.

Everything feels like how it used to. We act like its 6th grade again, but now theres more kissing.
~~~

I wake up tangled in Anthony's arms, our foreheads practically touching, I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. I move a piece of hair that fell into his face. It was a little closer than I'd expected to wake up next to him, but it was nice.

His grip grew slightly tighter around my waist and he rested his head in my neck. My fingers ran through his hair and rested on the crown of his head.  I felt small pressure against the base of my neck.

He kissed my neck. Is he awake? Did he just sleep kiss me? My face turned bright pink. I didnt move. Maybe if he would do It again if he was awake, but he didnt. 

"Anthony?" I wispered "are you awake?" If he wasnt awake before he was now. His grip released my body completely as he stretched. His arms landed were they were before, but now he was facing me.

"Good morning" he smiled. "Good morning" "why is your face so red?" He looked confused. "No reason, anyway, how did you sleep?" "Too Good, we might have to do this again" " maybe" I smiled.

"Olivia" he sat up. "I understand that your not ready but I haven't told you face to face what you mean to me" "Anthony you dont ha-"

"6th grade" "wha-" "we kissed. Both of our parents got divorced. We should have been closer than ever but I pushed  you away" "why?" "Olivia I loved you, how was I supposed to know how to deal with those feelings?"

"You wernt supposed to, but you didnt have to push me away" "Olivia I-" "i was so used to people leaving me, but you, you were the only constant in my life, then you left too"

"My mom left too, Olivia, my mom left too" I flop back on the bed. "I'm sorry"

He flopped back to. "I'm sorry too, it's just I-" "please cant we not talk about this right now?" "You say that alot" "what is that supposed to mean?" "You know that even if dont talk about it nothings going to get solved?"

"When did this turn into a lecture?" I sat up. "We need to talk about this eventually, other wise there will forever going to be tension between u-" "who said I wanted to spend forever with you?" "You did?"

"What?" "At your party we promised each other" "yeah well you broke that promise" "what the hell are talking about?" We were now standing and yelling at each other.

"When you fucking left me for something better" I wiped a tear. His tone changed immediately to worry. "You think they were better than you?" "Clearly they were" I wiped another tear. He placed a hand on my arm.

"What's happening in here?" The door swings open, my mother on the other side. "Olivia? Anthony? What's wrong" "nothing mom" "dont lie to m-" "Anthony was just going home" "why are you crying then?" "Uh..I'm. Just going to miss him you know?" I give Anthony an awkward hug.

"You can see him when ever, it's not like hes leaving you agai- I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes. " peace out reeves" "peace out davis, I'll text you?" "Uh.. yeah sure" and with that he left