Anthony Reeves i have fallen for you

As i land at 5:24 I realized i had no plan. No clue what hotel they were staying at, I dont even have meet .

This is what I was forgetting. I googled the place where the meet and greet was at. The lobby of a hotel. Seems pretty convenient. I order an uber.

I pay the uber and get out at the hotel. Looks like it already started the line long enough to go put the doors.

I try to walk in the doors. There was security. "Ma'am you need a ticket" "I. Not here for the meet and greet, I just need a hotel room" I smiled. Fine those doors down there.

I walked in and immediately made eye contact with chase and then Payton. "This hotel?" I mouthed. Chase noded and payton gave a thumbs up. I give them a look not to say anything. I got to the desk and tried  to hurry. Room 119.

I put everything on the floor and turned on the TV.

One new dm from chase_hudson.
C:room number??
Me: 119 why?
C: your here for Anthony right?
Me:yep
C: he told me about your fight yesterday. He really likes you
Me:is that why he left me on read?
C:yes actually
Me: sure...
Me:anyway I'm going to be in the pool around 9 maybe you should bring Anthony:)
~~~~
~small time skip~

Me:anyway I'm going to be in the pool around 9 maybe you should bring Anthony:)~~~~~small time skip~

Liked by parker_069,luvanthony isabelle_andrews, and 84 others
_olivia_  any one up for a swim??🌊

Parker_069 yes please 😍😍

Isabelle_andrews where are you?
Luvanthony @isabelle_andrews I second this^^

~~~
Here we go I walk down the hall with my phone and room key.
I walk in and there already there. I make eye contact with Payton who nudged chase.

Dont get me wrong I was fully confidant on the way down the hall but know, not so much. I sit in the corner at a table next to theres. There all in the pool.

Payton splashes me but makes it look like an accident. "Oh sorry" everyone turned. I wipe my face with my hand to hide my face. When I open them back up everyone is back to what there doing except for Payton.

"Get in" he mouthed. "Fuck you" I smiled and mouthed back. "So you want me to splash you again?" "Fine" I get up and walk to the deep end.

Payton looks at me. "Do a flip" everyone turns again. I catch a glimpse of Anthony's face before I turned around. I raised both my arms, kinda T posing. I let my self fall, back flopping into the water.

I heard everyone's gasps as I went under. I pushed my feet off of the ground to move forward but I stayed under water. I came up. Everyone but Anthony, chris, and Jackson were paying attention. "I'm sam" he swam over. "Olivia" I laugh and shake his hand.

"Do i know you?" Chase Keith asked. "Uhh.. maybe" I take a step back but run into something. "Oh, sorry" we both say as we turn around. "Olivia?" "AnThOnYYy hEEeeyY" I smile and stumble backwards. "Well be back" he grabs my wrist and leads me to the bathroom.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your lover boy" "fine you know what I came here to tell you, yeah, I'm ready, and I sooo wanna be with you but never mind I'll just leave" "Olivia wait"

"No Anthony" I opend the door and grabbed my phone. "It was nice meeting some of you, good bye" "you just got here" Payton complained. "Where are you going?" Sam asked. "My room, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry" I opened the door and left. "Mood" I heard in the distance which made me slightly laugh.

~Anthony's pov~
I walk out of the bathroom just in time to see her leave. "Your an ass" chase splashed me.  "Very funny" "I dont understand, who is she?" Kevin asked. "Its complicated" I sigh. "Only its not" oliva stated as she walked back in.

"Weve known each other for our whole lives. He likes me i like him. i was to scared to be in a relationship. He was jealous because I was hanging out this his friend with out him. I flew were to tell him I was ready. But he had his head shoved so far up his ass, he didnt even let me talk so I'm leaving. Im Going home"

~Olivia's pov~
"Why did you come back?" Jackson asked. "I forgot my room key" I took it and turned towards the door.

"maybe I'll see you guys around" I waved and left.

~time skip~
Theres a knock at my door. "Before I open this door I wanna warn you I look ugly right now" I'm wearing a black Colby brock take chances sports bra, grey joggers and my hair is in a messy bun.

"You could never look ugly" was Anthony's voice. "Who gave you my room number?" "Chase, let me in?" "No your an ass" "Olivia plea-" I open the door. "Why are you so upset?" "Really? Why? When you saw me you wanted me to leave but when I mentioned wanting to be with you you wanted me to stay"

"yeah... soooo?" "So I'm not a toy Anthony I really like you" "and I like you" his eyes left mine and looked down the hall. "No way" I looked. Jackson was down the hall. I flipped him off.

"Was this a dare?" "Olivia I-" "wow Anthony some people never change, I cant believe I thought flying out here was going to fix everything" "can we just talk" "isnt that what were doing?" "Inside" he nodded over my shoulder.

"Fine" he walks in and my phone goes off. I look at it. "Shit" I mumble. I deny the call and shoot him a text letting him know what's up. "Who was that?" "Just parker" "wow really i-" I cut him off with a kiss. His hands relax on my lower back. I pull away.

"Anthony when I fall for someone, I fall hard, I cant stop thinking about them. About every detail of their face. About the way there dimples complete there smile. The way there hair falls in there face but still happens to look perfect. How they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The way-"

"What are you trying to say olivia" "Anthony Reeves I've fallen for you" he kisses me. "Can we stop fighting and be happy?" "I'd be okay with that," i smile. He kisses he as he picks me up and spins me in a circle. As he put me down he kissed me again.

I place a hand on his chest and slightly push him away. "What do you say about officially meeting my friends?" He suggested. "I'd love to" I smile and kiss him.