that was my plan

Finally what you've all been waiting for....  here we go.
~~~~~~~~

I flop onto my bed. "Everytime" I mumbled. There was a knock on my door. I got slightly excited. "Come in"

It was sam. "Hey" I sigh. "Are you okay? I heard you come in" "yeah.. I'm good I went to go see Anthony but it was boys night" I rub my eyes and I sit up.

"You really like him" he sat down next to me. "Yeah I do" i couldn't help but smile. "Are you wearing a choker?" "Kinda" I sighed.

"Wait what is the string that goes down"  "hm? Oh... uh nothing" I pull up the collar of my hoodie.

"Are you wearing lingerie?" He lifted my sweatshirt. "What happend at Antho-" I pull the fabric back down. "Nothing happened. Trust me" I sigh.

"Did you want something to happen?" "I dont wanna have this conversation with my brother" "have you guys done it befofe?" "No" I sigh. "Dont rush it oivia" he smiled slightly.

"That's the thing though we both want it but everytime we try to make a move something gets in the way" I flop back down on the bed.

"I dont know what to tell you... maybe call next time?" He smiled. I throw a pillow at him. He tossed it back before getting up. "Get some sleep" "actually I think I'm going to sleep in the club house tonight" I stand.

"Alone? Arnt you like.... scared" he started tickling me. "No.. stop" I pushed him. "I'll be fine" I grab my phone. He leaves and I take off this scratchy lingerie.

I put my hoodie and shorts back on before going to the club house.

~the next morning~
Dont get me wrong. I stayed up till almost four hoping hed show up but It was boys night. He deserves to have fun with parker.
~~~

I wake up to my phone going off. 1 missed call from: Anthony
1 incoming call from: Anthony

"Hello?" I ask barley awake. "Hey what are doing?" "Why are you talking to me?" "Am I not supposed to?" "I thought it was a boys night?" I rub my eyes.

"Boys night. He left a few hours ago?"  "What? What time is it?" "Almost three? Anyways.... what are you doing?" "Dieing slowly" I let out a sleepy laugh.

"Did you just wake up?" "Ding ding ding" I let out another laugh. "Well you are going to need to wake up alittle more" "whhyyy" I sigh. "I'm on my way... I'm assuming your in your room?"

"No the club house" "perfect" whispered  almost as if I wasn't supposed to hear it. "what do you want?" "Ouch" he laughed.  "I love you and all but-" "no buts... I'm pulling into your driveway"

"Fuck mee" I groan, not wanting to wake up. "that was my plan-" "wait what?" He ended the call.

Did he just- are gonna- the door opens he closes it behind him and locks it. I'm still half asleep. I stand up and hug him. "I'm sorry for crashing boys night" "what was the choker yesterday anyway? You never wear them"

Excitement rushes through my body. "Sit" I point to the bed. He did as told. "Where are you going?" "To go put on the... choker" "I have to stay here while you put on a choker?" He whined. "It won't take long" I kiss him before leaving him.

~small time skip~
I get back into the club house. He stood up and put his hands on my waist. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "See I dont understand... dont get me wrong its hot but its jus-" I cut him off by putting my hands on his and pulling my sweatshirt off.

"Oh" his face went pink which made mine pink. I pull off the sorts. I put his hands on my ass before I kiss him, hands on the back of his neck.

"Jump" he smiles. I did as told and he backs me up against the wall. My hands explore his hair before taking his shirt off.  He lays me onto the bed and trailed kisses down to the lingerie before finding my sweet spot and leaving a hickey.

He kissed the hickey before coming back up to my lips. I put a hand on his chest and separated us slightly. "Pants" I bite my lip. He backs up and starts to remove his pants and I take off the lace fabric.

I push him down onto the bed  and straddle him. "You're so fucking beautiful" he smiled before I reconnected the kiss as I grinded onto him.

"Where are the condoms" I whisper as I got off, prepared to grab them. He got up and took off his boxers. "Not to fast olivia" he bit his lip. He pointed for me to get on the bed, I did as told.

His lips found there way to my left boob. His hand trailed down my stomach and to where I needed him. He didn't wasted anytime and stuck two fingers in.

"Holy shit" I tug at his hair. He left a trail of  small love bites down to my clit were he attached his lips. His pace kept changing with his fingers. Once slow then fast and slow again.

"Anthony- holy s- I'm gonna-" with that he replaced his fingers with his tongue and I came. He kissed me before I flip us over. I trace my tongue around the tip before taking all of him into my mouth.

Anthony's hands immediately take my hair and hold it out of my face. I speed up. I get as fast I can and its driving him crazy. "I dont- I'm not gonna last- much longer"

I suddenly slow down alot, like slow motion slow. And he cums instantly. Instead of swallowing it I spit it back onto his member. I take him all the way back into my mouth and suck it all off.

I sit back up. He gets up and goes to his jeans. He pulls out a foil packet. He sits down and I put it on him. "You wanna top?" He asked biting his lip. I nodded.

He laid down and I crawl on top. He holds himself in his hands and lines up with my entrance. I slowly lower my self onto him. My vision goes slightly blurry from pleasure but it doesn't last long.

Anthony's hands rested on my thighs guiding me. I haven't topped very often so I'm not great at it. Anthony's hips buck up begging for me to go faster. "I'm sorry If- if I'm n-" "shhh" he kisses me. "It feels am- amazing"

After a short amount of time he stops me completely. "My turn" he smiled. I get off of Him and lay next to him. He slams into me with out warning.

"Fuuuckk" arched my back. Everytime I got used to the speed we were going he would go faster, and deeper. My nails dig into his back leaving scratch marks.

He puts my leg over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper. Soon he was repeatedly hitting my g-spot. "Babe I-" he slammed into me and held himself against my g-spot as we both come.

We both ride out our climaxes  and he pulls out. He takes of the condom and cleans up. We both get dressed. I dont put the lingerie back on I toss it under the bed so mom doesn't find it.

Anthony wraps me in his arms and pulls me onto the bed. "I love you" I kiss him. "I love you mor-" there was a knock on the door. "Olivia grace Davis we need to talk... Anthony you can join us" it was my mom.

We hear foot steps walk away. Me and Anthony make eye contact and burst out into laughter. "Were we that loud?" He laughs. "No regrets" I bite my lip. "Agreed" he kissed me.