seven minutes in heaven

When I wake up I just lay there. What am I supposed to do? I call isabelle. Where has she been this whole time? "Hello?" "Iabelle where are you?" "At home?" "Why wernt you ar school all week?" "Didnt I tell you? I transferred"

I collapse into my bed. "Of course you did" "tell me what's wrong baby" she always calls me baby and frankly, right now, it's kinda soothing. I fill her in. "So you guys arnt even talking anymore?" "Nope" "you should come over" she said alittle too joyfully.

"Why?" I ask suspiciously. "Your single now and you can fuck who ever you want. Weather that person be me or some other hot person and the party I'm throwing tonight"  I mentally eye roll.

"Isabelle you know what happend last time" "yeah and now hes not gonna be there. You have nothing to worry about" "isabelle-" "plus it's not it's not as many people. Just me, diego, afew of his friends hopefully you and maybe parker" "is there going to be alchohol?" "Of course" "fine but-" "you dont have to dress slutty" she finished my sentence before I could. "Unless you want to" she quickly added before hanging up.

I shoot parker a text.
Me: hey
Me: I dont know what's going on but isabelles hanging people over and I dont wanna go alone
P: is this an invitation??
Me: indeed
P: I'll be there
P: you already know
~~~~
I look though my closet and find something to wear. I settle with black ripped Jean's and a old band tee that's ripped on the neck line.  I pull my hair back into messy pony tail and call it good. Dont put any make up on other that mascara... water proof mascara.

Me and parker are hanging out before the party so hes picking me up. "You look good" "shut up" I smile. "Where to?" He asked. "Let's hit the mall" I smiled before we start driving.

~~

~~
~time skip~
We pull into isabelles drive way. As promised there's only five cars other than parkers or isabelles. There's music in the back still we walked into the house. "Hey" isabelle handed us drinks. "So are you two like a thing now? You guys gonna have sex tonight?" She has already been drinking.

"No, and no were not gonna have sex" parker took a sip. I recognized a few, if not most of the guys from the grill out last summer. There's also alot of girls. A few nod to me as they walk by. Diego shows up. "I'm glad you could make it." He smiled. "I'm glad to be here" I smile and he hugs me then goes off with his friends.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you. I invited Anthony" isabelle turned to me. "You what?" "I invited him earlier this week and I figured he would.tell you about it. And then when we talked on the phone I forgot to tell you" "great" "I dont even know if hes coming" "I hope not I dont wanna see him. I'll probably cry for another hour"

I down what Evers in the cup. "Slow down" parker nudged me. "Let's get this party started"

~time skip~
Were all sitting down in the living room about to play a game when... Anthony shows up. Everyone who was in the curlers got really quiet and looked at him. "Oh I didnt know we'd be doing rituals" he made an awkward smile.

"Were playing a game" I rolled my eyes. "What are we playing?" He sat down next to me. "Seven minutes in heaven" isabelle smiled and everyone applauded. Me and anthony make eye contact. I look away first.

"Rules are simple. You only get seven minutes. You dont have to do anything but there must be some sort of human contact And music with be playing out here to hide what ever sounds come out of the room " isabelle informed us.

"Whos first?" Diego smiled. "Me" I raise my hand. Anthony's glare is glued to me. "Okay come pick a name" I walked over and reached into the hat filled with paper. When I pull it out I read. "Parker" I mentally face palm. Of course it would be parker.