double dates

~~~
Hi I know everyone hates maya, I get it. But this chapters is going to be mostly positive with Not a lot of fighting.
But only because this story line might fall down a dark hole for alittle but I'm gonna sneak in some happy chapters so it doesn't get to dark.  :)
~~~

When we get to the bowling alley were all just kinda stand awkwardly. "Loser pays next time we hang out?" I suggest. I suck at bowling but maybe we could actually have fun instead of all hate each other.

"I'm down" parker smiles. "Im in" Anthony shrugs  "I guess I'll join" maya smiles and high fives me. 

We get bowling shoes and I pay for a lane. Once we all pick our balls it's time to put our names in the score board. Maya went first. "I'll put Anthony's name in"

Mr. Small peen

"I do not not have a small penis" he smiled. "The world my never know" maya smiled and kissed his cheek. "I got  parker" Anthony walked up.

Mr. Steal your girl

"Ouch" I laugh. Anthony was smiling so it was clearly a joke. "Are you a lady snatcher?" Maya asked. "It was a long time ago, its an.. inside joke" Anthony gave a fake smile.

"Alright my turn" parker smiles. He kisses my cheek before walking over.

Niki Minaj

"I don't get it" I say confused as he hugs me from behind. "Big boobs?" Maya smiled and it immediately  clicked. "Um... child anyways sooo" I walk up to the small button pad.

They all looked up at the TV as I typed her name.

Danny devito

It's from the only time I've actually had a conversation with her. The night we met.

~FLASH BACK~

Its mayas turn to spin.

Me. I guess  that fine.

When we get in there she sits on the counter. "So Anthony..." she smiled. "What about him?" "He single?" "Yeah" I nod.

"Do you think he'd like me?" "I dont know" I shrug. "But between you and me, he was totally talking about you when we were down stairs" i lie.

"What did he say?" "My lips are sealed" I put my hands up. "What's his type?"

"I dont really know. Shorter than him? Hot. I haven't really seen him with many blondes" I shrug. Mayas hair Is a dirty blond almost brown.

"His type is danny devito?" She smiled. "Oh yes. Madly in love with him I smile. I dont know why Anthony wouldn't love to be with her.

~present~

I realise I kinda pushed them onto each other. Now Anthony's constantly stressed. Is it my fault?

"I dont under stand?" Both Anthony and parker say in unison. "You wouldn't  get it, it's an inside joke" maya laughed and fist bumbed me.

"Alright lets start" Anthony clapped his hands.

~small time skip~
This is actually alot of fun. If maya wasnt always a bitch she'd be really fun to be around. Even Anthony seems to be having a great time. Were all happy, not dirty looks, no hard feelings.

The game is almost over. I'm in last place. 83 points behind Anthony. Mayas in second and parkers winning with 254 points.

It's my turn. Strike. "Holy shit" my first strike. Parker scoops me in a hug and spins me around. "I did it" I laughed like a child. He put me down "I told you you dont suck" "I mean I still suck" i kiss him.

There was a cough in the distance. I pull out of the kiss and look over. They maya was staring awkwardly and Anthony was sitting, looking In the other direction. You could tell he was upset.

"Sorry, good luck" I smile high fiving maya as she grabs her ball.

The game ends and to no ones shock, I lost. We return our shoes and balls.

On the way back to the house parkers hand rests on my thigh. "Hands to your self buddy" Anthony smiles. "Aww you're so protective of your sister" Maua sighed. "Step sister" Anthony corrected her.

"I don't need a baby sitter" I roll my eyes and intertwined mine and parkers fingers before kissing the back of his hand. "Holding hands leads to sex" maya joked.

"You two would know"

~time skip~

"Its was amazing" parker smiled as he helpped pick up the table. "Thank you" my dad smiled as he started the dishes.  I've noticed willow hasn't been around.  I grab mia and and get her ready for bed.  I change her in to her pajamas. Anthony didn't even eat with us, maya went home.

Parker walks in and kisses my cheek. 
"Are you two boy friend and girlfriend?" Mia asked. "Yeah we are" I laugh. "I have two boyfriends" mia stuck out her tongue.

"Arnt you like seven?" Parker smiled. "Arnt you like eighty?" Mia scoffed. "I want three boyfriends"

"And who would this 3rd person be?" "Its a secret" "can you whisper it to me?" I offer. She does. I laugh and stand up. "Looks like I've got competition" "me?" He seemed kinds shocked. I made a motion saying my lips were sealed.

My dad peaked his head in. "Ready for bed?" Mia hugged me. Parker knelt down and she hugged him too. She kissed his cheek. "Good night mia" he smiled standing up. "Good night guys" she smiled before me and parker went back to my room.

Parker hugged me. "When do you have to go home?" I ask. "I mean if your tired i can go" he smiled. "No..." I yawned. "I'm not tired at all" I smile. "Sure" he smiled.

"You could stay the night" i bite my lip and offer. "If you insist" he said jokingly and kissed me.