welcome to the hype house

~Friday ~
I wake up to a texts.
~~~~
Anthony: oliviaaaaaaa
A: your still flying out tomorrow right
Me: yep
A: I'm gonna hug the shit out of you
Me: looking forward to it (:
~~~~
I'm only kinda looking forward to it. Dont get me wrong, I love him, and I can't wait to see him.

The problem is that I do love him. Weve barley talked at all since he left. Part of me thinks hes moving on, the other part says hes waiting for me to come off that plane before kissing me and telling me were gonna be okay again.

Him kissing me that sunday was fucked up. He knew I was confused and didnt know what to do. He could have just left. Sent me a text or something.

I shouldn't be salty, but I am. We havent talked about getting back togeather at all. I was hoping we would but then he left. His mom blames me, even though I didnt know till days prior. Hes happy, shouldnt that be what she wants?

I havent been home much lately. I've been hanging out with peter, kyle, Amy and alex most of the time. There really cool and arnt constantly stoned, its mainly at night. Isabelle spent the night Wednesday but she was face timing Diego the while time. I guess there a thing now.

I've learned that amy and Alex are twins. fraternal, obviously. I also learned that they wernt joking when they said peter was a virgin, hes also never had a girlfriend. Kyle, is just kyle. He'll do anything you dare him to and has the highest weed tolerance.

I get out of bed and realize I should probably pack for tomorrow. I scroll through a few hype house tik toks to get an idea of what to bring. I don't wanna end up looking like a hobo.

Once I'm packed I take a shower. I decide it look in Anthony's room for no reason. It doesnt smell like him any more.

I let my self fall to his bed, still wrapped in my towel. I miss him.  I decided I'm gonna talk him I wanna get back togeather. I can't wait any longer.

~the next day~
As the plane lands I'm greeted by Anthony and chase.  Chase hugs me first. "Your still short" he smiled stepping away. "Fuck you" I laugh.

I turn to Anthony. We both just kinda stare for a moment. "This is the part when you hug" chase made an awkward cough.

"I was getting there" I smacked chases arm before stepping closer to Anthony, letting him Wrap his arms around me. "I missed you" he mumble into my neck" "not as much as missed you"

"Welcome to the hype house" charli hugs me. They all seem pretty chill I guess. They dance alot, even when there not filming, it's kinda crazy.

"So you'll be sleeping in the guest room" chase handed me a key to the house. "Which is where?" I ask. "I'll show you" charli smiled.

As I got all my stuff situated in the room charli and I talked. Charli sat on my bed as I put things away. "So Anthony and you are going out for dinner tomorrow right?" "I think so, why?" "Avaniis kinda suspicious about it" "why would she be suspicious of me?"

"You're Anthonys ex girlfriend, ex girlfriends and girlfriends dont mix" charli rolled her eyes. "I love her but some times she needs to chill, she doesnt even know you-"

"Her and Anthony?" "Oh yeah, it's kinda low key, there not telling there fanbases yet but they seem happy" charli shrugged. "Good for them" I force a smile, putting the last shirt into the closet.

"We should make a tik tok togeather" "I suck at tik toks." I cringe. "Come one I'll teach you the dance" she stood up and started looking for a sound. "Do you know how to throw it back?"

~Anthony's pov~
I feel guilty for some reason. Maybe I should have told her I'm with avanii. It would have made the airport less awkward. 

This shit happens everytime. I always think I've moved on till I see her face again, or her little smile and she sucks me back in again. I push the thought out of my head because I am happy with avanii.

I just need to keep my mind off olivia. "You okay" avanii hugs me. Where did she come from? "Yeah, just thinking" I kiss her forehead.

"Well maybe me and you should go do something tonight, considering your taking your ex put tomorrow" "i told you it's not like that, were just close" "alittle too close for exes to be"

"I-" charli comes bursting out of the guest room with olivia following. "I got her to make a tik tok with me" she waved her phone in the air.

I pull out my phone and check Charlis account. There dancing to candy by dona cat. They throw it back and everything. Avanii rolls her eyes and walks away. "Isnt she a good dancer?" "Shes alot better than I am, that's for sure" chase laughed.

This is gonna be a long few days.