can i ask you a question?

After finally getting harry away from my mom we went up to my room. "It hasn't changed at all" he put hi back pack down. "Did you want it to?" I smile before sitting on my bed

"I was kinds hoping it was the Same Actually" he sat next to me. "Soo... what's up" "is this as awkward for you as it is for me?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I laughed. "... last time you were over we were still dating, and we were all over each other" my face went slightly red.

I wasn't wrong though. My relationship with harry was very sexual. There was always sexual tension. We both were all over each other weather it was sex or just wanting to cuddle.

"You gotta admit it was nice though" he smiled and leaned his back against the wall. "It definitely was" I smiled.

~~~FLASH BACK: THE LAST TIME HARRY WAS AT HER HOUSE: A WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP~~~~

"Babe?" I hear from the hall way. I sit up in my bed. "come in" I bite my lip. Almost as soon as the doors open it closes and harry tackles me back onto my bed into a hug.

We just lay there in that position. "I love you" he kissed my cheek. "I love you too" I pressed my lips to his. I bit his lip as we pulled away. 

"Soo.. prom is coming up" he smiled. "Are you going?" "I was hoping you'd come with me" he kissed me again. "Baby Weve been over this I dont wanna be popular a-"

"And baby weve been over this. You dont know if it will make you popular and I dont care if I loose popularity for you" he kissed my cheek.

I sighed. "I dont want you to loose anything because of me" "for you not because of you" his nose found it's way to my neck.

I sighed and sat up so I was ok ut of his arms. "Its the same thing harry" harry sat up. His arms snaked around my waist before he kissed my neck. "I'm sorry, please dont be mad at me"

I punch him off of me before straddling him. I hold his wrist to the bed before kissing him. "I could never" I giggled.

Things kinda went down hill from there. I ended up breaking things off because he deserved to be with someone who was willing to tell everyone.

Neither of us went to prom that year.

~~END OF FLASH BACK~~

"So is Anthony coming to the performance this year?" Harry asked. I scooted so I was next to him, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah- well he says he is but I dont know if hes still down with the whole watching me kiss another guy" "its understandable" harry shrugged.

"I'm sorry" "for what?" he laughed slightly.  "Breaking things off like that, it was a dumb reason and i was scared an-" " its okay" he smiled. "I mean i wish you would have broken things off and I definitely have missed you but your reasons was valid"

"It really wasn't though" I hid my face in my hands. "Then let me ask you this" "okayy" I move my hands and look at him. "If you didn't break things off at that time would you have left me for Anthony later?"

"Oh hell no, I barley noticed any guy when I was with you let alone Anthony" I smile thinking about it. "If we were still together would we still be a secret?"

I intertwined our fingers "I dont think so I think you would have finally won and we probably would go to prom and grow old together" I joked, well only partly. He sighed. I realized he might not be over it yet.

"I'm sorry" "dont be" "but I feel bad" "no i hate when you feel bad" he leaned his side against mine. We laughed. "I guess its partly my fault too" "how?" My fingers started playing with his.

"I didn't stop you from leaving" "you tried though" my head found it's way to his shoulder.  "not very hard" "so long story short... neither of us wanted to end this but we did and now here we are?"

"Yeah...." he smiled slightly. "...here we are. me, still in love with you. You, in love with your boyfriend" "I'm sorry" I squeezed his hand. "Dont be. Your aloud to move on" his thumb caressed the back of my hand.

"Can I ask you a question?" "Obviously" "have you moved on?" This time I lift my head up and I turn to him, our fingers still intertwined. "I would be lieing if I said I've completely moved on" a slight smile appeared on Harry's lips.

"But I'm with Anthony now" "I'm aware of that" he put his hands up in innocence. "I only wanna be your friend... well I mean... for as long as your worth Anthony" he laughed. I playfully hit his arm.

"You better make the best out of this musical while you can harry." "Oh trust me I'm definitely enjoying it" my face turned red. "Dont even get me started on dead girl walking"

"Stooop" I cover my face and roll away. The door opens.  I stop laughing and we both look up to see parker. He takes a seat at my desk.

"Parker? What are you doing here?" "Spying" he shrugged. "Really?" Harry asked kinda mocking him. "Yeah Anthony not the biggest fan of this whole sleep over" he pointed to the two of us.

"Dude, this isn't a sleep over, its only five" harry shrugged. "Well what are we talking about?" Parker smiled as he pretended to be interested.

"Maybe I should go" harry looked over at me. " I'll see you around?" I smile. "Obviously" he returned the smile. We do an awkward fist bump before he leaves.

I turn my attention back to parker. "I'm grounded from the person your stalking for" "you not grounded from me though" he shrugged innocently.

"Well Harry's gone now you can go"  i point to the door. "What did you guys do? What was happening when I walked in? How close did you guys ge-" "just leave" I shook my head.

Parker quickly agreed and walked out the door.