friends with benefits

I wake up around noon. Jadens scrolling through his phone with his free hand on my thigh.

I dont know what we are.  Does he think were together? Are we together? Am I reading to much into this?

Either way I'm enjoying the attention. "Morning" I yawn.

He squeezes my thigh. "Howd you sleep" "you make a great pillow" I smile adjusting my head on his shoulder. "Ditto" he smiled and  tossed his phone and turned his whole body towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah why?" "I just thought about how freaked out you were yesterday. You know I wont choke you if you dont want me to right?"

My face goes pink. "Yeah... uh... no it's cool.  Chokings really hot its just for some reason I got claustrophobic" "so it's not my fault?" "No" I smile.

He kisses me. I cant stop thinking of Anthony Kissing me last night. I miss him. I miss eveything about him. 

I bring my focus back to Jaden.  He deepens the kiss before giving a small tug to my thigh,  signaling for me to get on him.

Once I was straddling him, he played with the bottom of the sweatshirt. "Whose sweatshirt is this?" "I stole it from Anthony when we were dating and never gave it back" I say softly.

He rolls his eyes and lifts me off of him. "Did I do something?" "Its not you" he sits up. "Then what is it?" "You and Anthony. You guys are ment for each other, you can tell. I just dont wanna get too invested, knowing I'm gonna be hurt"

"I'm sorry" I learn my head on his arm. "Its cool"

~Anthony's pov~
Guess whos single now. I knew it was bound to happen sometime. I'm just glad I can kiss olivia with out anyone being mad at me.

Avani said she wouldn't tell anyone that she caught us in the hall but I dont know if that's completely true.

As I'm walking out of the bathroom I stop for a  moment at Olivia's door contemplating seeing if shes awake.

I decide to give a small knock. "Come in" comes from the other side of the door.  When I step in there on the bed together.

Olivia still isnt wearing pants.  She smiles and gives a small wave.  Jaden rolls his eyes and stands up. Olivia stands up with him.  "I'll talk to you later"

"See ya" she sighs as Jaden passes me and walks out the door.  Olivia takes my wrist and pulls me into the room before shuting the door.

"What's up?" She turned to me.  "I'm coming home with you" I smile "you not gonna live here anymore?" "Well I'll be home for about a week and a half then the guys from the sway house invited me to live there...." i tuck a piece of hair that fell out of her bun behind her ear.

"But theres a catch" i smile,  my hand resting in her cheek.  "What?" She rolls her eyes and smiles.   "You have to come with me.  You can take school online like I do, regardless of whether we get back togeather,  your my best  friend and I don't wanna miss you again"

"I'd have to think about it" "don't think about it,  just do it" "but what about parker,  and isabelle,  and Diego?" "We'll still visit"

She makes her cute little thinking face. "Please?" I beg "fine" she gives in and hugs me. 

I hug her back and she burys her head in my neck. "I love you" she whispers like it's a secret.  "I love you too" I kiss the top of her Head.

~Olivia's pov~
We just stand there hugging for a moment. I let out a small cough before stepping away. "We shouldn't, you know, avani and you"

"We broke up" "shit im sorry" "don't be,  i knew it was gonna happen" 

I hug him again cause I feel bad, and guilty. "I'm okay with you dating jaden" he sighs. "Why'd you change so sudden?" "Because Olivia, no matter how many other people we date,  you're gonna be the girl I marry" he smiles one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen.

I feel like I'm gonna collapse. My face goes bright red. "That shit was cute" I smile in to his chest.

~time skip~
Were about to leave the house for our flight. I dont see jaden anywhere. "I'm gonna  go say goodbye" I smile at Anthony.

he winks and I jog off. On my way to his room I run into avani, like physically run into her. "Shit sorry" "its cool" "arnt you mad at me?" I ask picking up my phone that I dropped.

"I mean alittle but mainly Anthony, hes the one who was in a relationship" "I'm sorry again for everything" "it's fine, but you've got a flight to catch so dont let me make you late" she smiled and walked away.

I make my way to his door. I give a small knock. "Come in" when I open the door hes on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"I wanted to say good bye" I say softly walking over. He sits up at the edge of the bed and pulls me so I'm in between his legs. "I'm gonna miss you" he hugs the lower half of my body.

"Well I guess I'm moving to the Sway house in like two weeks so I'll be around the area" "wait really?" He stood up, putting his hands on my waist. "Yeah" "I'm moving in next week" he smiles.

"I guess that means well be seeing alot more of each other" I laugh. He kisses me. When I pull back from the kiss I feel the need to ask "what are we?" "What do you mean?" "Were not together but we kiss and shit"

"Well knowing you and Anthony are probably gonna fuck before you come back, let's say were friends.... who kiss and shit" "like a friends with benefits thing?" "For now at least, well see what's happening in two weeks" he bites his lip.

Theres a small knock on the door. "I don't want to interrupt but olivia we gotta go" anthony gave a small smile.

I turn back to jaden. I poke him in the chest. "I will see you in two weeks"

~Anthony's pov~
"I'll see you in two weeks" she pokes him In the chest. "I will see you then" he smiles before kissing her. Fuck. I know I said I didnt care if they dated but it still hurts.

When we get in the back of the uber its quiet. The middle seat is empty putting space between us.

I try to distract myself by looking out the window. My phone vibrates.

Olivia: you okay?
Me: yeah
O: you seem kinda off
O: is it jaden
O: were not together
Me: you seemed pretty together
O: were friends with benefits...
Me: you agreed to playtonic sex with out a relationship  being involved?????
Me: who are you and what did you do to my olivia
O: fuck you
O: and we havent had sex yet
Me: yet.
O: yes yet.
O: I plan on fucking you first
Me: i-
Me: you definitely are not my old olivia
Me: your supposed to be the innocent one
O: I just miss you....
O: and I havent had sex in months and I'm praying for someone to fuck me
Me: your such a dumb ass
Me: but I'm so in love with you