all strings attached

"You had sex with him?" Isabelle was practically screaming. "Shut up!" I elbow her.

It's friday. Me, Anthony, isabelle and Diego are walking down the hall. Diego and Anthony are in there own conversation and I'm explaining to isabelle what happend.

"You had sex with parker? What's the problem? Arnt you two togeather?" Diego asked confused.  Antony seems less shocked than I thought about the metion of me and parker.

"What? No it was some one else?" I say quickly.... the. Realise what I just did. "Your cheating on parker?" "No were on a break?" I quickly say. "Why? You guys seem happy?" Anthony budded in with a snarky comment.

"We are it's just with me movie I figured maybe we try something else for a while" "what ever feeds your goat" isabelle played along.

"So who did you sleep with?" Diego asked. "You dont know him hes from.. the other school" "sureee....." Anthony smiled.

"Anyway... well see you at lunch" isabelle hooked her arm with Diego and they walked into the class room. "Its just down the hall" diego smiled and pointed.

We continue to walk. "So you and parker?" "What about me and parker?" I ask as we take out seats. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Tell you what? That we kissed?" "No that you guys-" the bell rings.

"The bell has rung no talking"

~time skip~
Me and anthony drive home togeather. Hes staring  out the window. Hes not all lovey like he was yesterday so I'm gonna say were not together. I tiny but of jealously picks at my heart.

I push it back by making it seem the opposite. "So are you hanging out with maya anytime soon?"  I look over. His face cringes before he looks over. "I dont know if I like her that much" he shrugs.

"Why not?" "I kinda like some one else.." my heart picks up pace as he might be talking about me. "... but shes in a relationship so I dont really have a chance" well I guess it's not me. I'm not in a relationship.

"Who?" "I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually" he shrugged. The rest of the drive is quiet. When I park I turn to him.  "When do you plan on punishing me?" I bite my lip. He unbuckled and got out. "I dont plan on punishing you at all" he shrugged as I got out.

"I was really looking forward to it" I whined following close behind him. I follow him all the way to put rooms. "Did I so something wrong?" "Not to me and I helped" he closed his door in my face.

I flop down on my bed. Not to me
What the fuck does that mean. And I helped?  With what?

I curl up with my blanket in Hope's to fall a sleep but my door swings open. "You dumb bitch" isabelle smiled and closed the door behind her.

She jumps next to me and we start cuddling, spooning position. "Has Anthony talked to you at all?" "Yeahh" she sighed. "What did he say?" "Well I mean he said hi" "you k ow what i mean, about me" I nudged her.

"Well he told me about hearing you and parker talking, and then the sex" "is that it? Hes barley talking to me. When I asked he said he said I did nothing to him but to someone else, and that he helped"

Isabelle kissed my neck(big spoon). "You can be so blind sometimes" "what?" I flip to face her. "He thinks you're actually with parker" "but I'm not?" "He doesnt seem to know that, he thinks you cheated on parker with him"

"Does he actually?" Instead of answering she just nods. "Thank you for at least telling me" I fix her hair.  "Of course" she smiled. "How are things whith diego?" I ask. "Well his parents dont want him dating anyone so were putting this off for alittle till I can convince his parents I'm right for him." she shrugged.