Chapter 7- Broken

Louis's POV

These past few days of school have been painful.. Im trying my best to ignore Clem.. It hurts when I see her sad..I always have to make up excuses like "oh sorry dont feel like talking.." And shit like that at lunch..

I hope she doesn't think I hate her.. I dont.. But if my father sees me with Clem. he wont let me go to school, I wouldn't be able to hang out with my friends...And..I wouldnt get to see Clem...

Today was Friday and that means tomorrow Im meeting this Lila girl.. God Im not ready for this. Im only 19 years old! Then at the age of 20 I have to get married? That is so fucking messed up..

I arrived at school and shit..I have history with Clem today.. Shes gonna have to sit with me since thats our permanent seats.. Fuck this is not gonna go well..

Clem's POV

Louis has been avoiding me this past week..Did I do something wrong..? Does....Does he hate me? Well Im gonna figure that out today. I have history with him and he has no choice.

I arrived at school and talked to my friends
"Why is Louis being such an ass to you Clem?" Violet crossed her arms
"Maybe he's just not feeling well Vi." Marlon said
"He's talking to the rest of us. But not Clem" Sophie told Marlon
"Its fine, Maybe he just doesent want to talk to me" I told violet and Sophie "why does it matter to you?
"BECAUSE WE SHIP YOU TWO!" They shouted in my face

"Well damn totally surprising seeing that You two ate always giggling whenever something happens between them!" Mitch said

We started laughing even more

Louis's POV

I walked in schook and saw my friends..Laughing and smiling.. Clem looked so beautiful with that off-shoulder shirt with a jacket tied around her waist (s3 outfit), She was super cute when she smiled and laughed..I wish I could hold her,Laugh and smile with her..But I couldnt.. Shit! Clem saw me! Uh oh shes heading towards me.. I have to run!

Clementine's POV
Louis Just ran away from me.. I dont need to talk with him in history to prove he hates me..Its like he just said it to my face right now...
"What the fuck?" Violet got angry "He just ran away from you!"
"Marlon go talk to him please?" Brody gave him the puppy eyes
"okay okay fine.." Marlon said  while blushing..
Marlon left to find Louis
Minnie sighs
"He's never like this. Whats going on?" Minnie mumbled to herself..

A few hours later

Its History time..Its gonna be a long period I guess...
I went into the room and sat next to Louis. I didn't even look at him..I just put my backpack on the desk and put my head on it. Just waiting for Lee to show up.. inside...It hurt to have him hate me...What did I do wrong..? Maybe its for the best..

Louis's POV

Clem didnt even look at me..I took a peek at her face, she looked like she was hurting..This made me depressed..I wanted to see her smile..She really do thinks I hate her..If she only knew Im trying to protect her..I couldnt take it, so i said something

"Hey Clem.." I put my hand on her shoulder
She moves my hand away  "You dont need to tell me, I already know. If you dont want to talk then dont talk." She said while not even looking at me
"Clem,I-" I was interrupted by Minnie and Violet walking in. A few seconds later Lee did too.. Shit..I wanted to talk to her so badly..

Narrator's POV

Its now Lunch time and instead of going to their usual group table..Everyone went their separate ways.. Ruby and Aasim hung out in the nurses office, Violet and Minnie outside looking at the sky, Brody and Sophie hanging out in a Classroom, Mitch and Omar hanging out in the greenhouse, Marlon looking for Louis,Clem sitting on one of the tables by herself doing her homework,And Louis by the lockers using his Phone.

Marlons POV

Im getting sick of this shit. Its like Louis just left the friend group we've had since kindergarten. I need to know whats going on. Seeing Clem hurting makes me sad. Shes like a little sister to me and I wont stand that she has deal with this. I looked around and found Louis

"Louis!" I shouted from the halls And i walked over to him
"O-Oh! H-Hey dude! Whats up?" He said
"Dude what the fuck is going on? You've made Clem depressed!" I scolded him.
He stayed silent
"Whats going on with you dude? Why are you acting this way towards Clem? Shes like one of your bestest friends!"
I told him
"I didn't want this okay?!" He shouted at me
"I never wanted this to happen..You already know my father..He's setting me up for marriage..Im afraid if I get too close to Clem..He might hurt her.." He explained to me
"Why didnt you just tell us? We would've understood!"
He stayed silent
"I didnt want you to deal with my crap.."
"Lou.."

Then Minnie came out of nowhere "So..thats whats going on? Huh.."
"What the hell?" Louis jumped "Did you just eavsdrop on us?"
"Thats not important, what is important is that we're your friends Louis. You just should've told us. We're all here for each other" She said "Look..Just..Go talk to Clem..She needs you Louis."
"You're right..." he said with a smile on his face and went to the courtyard where Clem was.