Interludio.

Desperté en medio de la noche. Me sentía mal, y no podía dormir, pero escuchaba música en bajo volumen afuera, y una platica en voz alta que no pude evitar escuchar, aunque mi mente no podía traducirla. Por alguna razón, la cabeza me dolía demasiado.

- Bro just got a phase, -¿Qué dices, Thomas?- you're being paranoic, sis.

- Bollocks.-Precioso acento ebrio britanico. ¿Han estado bebiendo?- I had a phase once, when i dated a holligan.

- 'da heck is a hollligan?

- An individual who is obsessed with the soccer.

- 'da fuck is soccer?

- Football... not the kind of football that you know.

- 'have no idea what ya' sayin'.

- Forget about that. Im going to call it, a punk. Do you know what that is?

- Yeah. Do ya' think i'm retarded?

- Sometimes.

- Well, i'm hearin' ya.

- Right, i was telling you something... so, i went to public school...

- I did too, i didn't do anything, except for lossing time there.

- You are misunderstanding me. What i was meaning, is that in Blighty is an very expensive and exclusive school. I think you are speaking of the state school.

- Whatevah. Follow ya thing.

- Can you please, being more appropriate when talking?

- What?

- Just... dammit. I can't stand hearing you talk.

- Alright, i'll shut up now.

- Thanks. Well, i was in a private school. Am i saying it right? There was this boy, i cannot remember his name... Steven Patrick something. Whilst i was an very appropriate and fit, he was a plastered, lazy sod arsehole who could speak every bloody minute about the manchester and the champions league and all that rubbish.

- I only understood like twenty porcent of what ya' sayin', girl.

- Sorry, i forgot you are american... Let me think a little... Right... I was pretty and clever, he was a retarded asshole.

- That's what ya' had to say.

- Anyway, i was ilussioned with him, i don't know why. He was dead from the head up.

- Back in da' hood, there's an old sayin' that says "Girl's have a crush for assholes and douchebags"

- That is what it says?

- I dunno, i just invented it.

- Well, you are right. I liked him because he was a prat. I think is because i were in the public schools all my life, and likeness for someone away from that shit was my way to be rebel. Like a vandal.

- Did something happened with him?

- What?

- Ya' know. The old in and out?

- For pity's sake! No, mate, nothing of that. I mean, almost, but we never went full monty.

- Was he that bad?

- There was a time were... we were kissing and almost happened, but ended up with Sweet Fanny Adams.

- Who's that?

- Forget it. We broke the next day... he were getting stuffed with Marla Thomas.

- Who's that?

- My best friend, or at least i tough it was. Minger trollop.

- Jeez, i swear sometimes i don't get ya'.

- That is probably because i am a very evolve lady, and you are wazzock. Worst thing of that relationship is the fact that i introduce him to my fathers.

- Oh shit.

- Amen. They almost put me in a convent, thinking that i might be mad as a bag of ferrets.

- Why would you be mad?

- I mean crazy.

- Oh. I think you're nuts too.

- Sod off.

- Bitch just said she datted an ashole... ya' have no right to say shit to me.

- I have the right to put a punch in your head, tosser.

- Fuck that. I didn't even understand the point of this story.

- "Phases" are bollocks.  Our friend is in a trouble, and that is straight down bloody horrible, mate, that's what i mean...

- I had a phase too. I was dating this girl... Kimberly, i think. Girl was pretty and hot as fuck, but she weren't inteligent.

- Straight from the guetto?

- Bitch, that's racist.

- South central is a guetto, negro. Just go ahead and accept it.

- Yeah. I guess that London must have a lots of cows and hillbilly folks.

- You must be joking.

- You're not the only one who can be classist and racist, genteel british bitch.

- You really want me to beat you up?

- C'mon, you have no balls to take on me.

- Well, you are bloody right! I have no balls, mate.

- But you were right. She was from da' hood.

- I knew it.

- Girl were pretty well.

- What was the problem, then?

- She was a whore. Except for the fact that she didn't get paid. When we were dating, she fucked almost all my friends.

- Sorry.

- It doesn't matter. It was good. She really knew how to move her hips. And, i feel good with myself 'cause been tryna fuck that girl since the 10th grade.

- That is some fine information i did not wanted to know.

- What? What's wrong with wanting to bang someone?

- Dont you have some modesty?

- Hell no.

- You are in front of a lady, stupid ass monkey.

- I don't see her.

- Fuck you.

- Ya' know what? I'll confess ya' somethin' considering that we're both drunks as hell.

- I don't want to know.

- I wanna fuck you. Really, really hard, ever since i met ya'.

- I want to go back in time, to that precious simple era when i did not know about your rubbish.

- What's the problem?

- There's no problem.

- Is 'cause i'm black?

- You're being an arsehole.

- Ya' know what they say "When you taste black, you can't go back"

- Thomas, please. Don't make me change the image that i have of you.

- And what's that?

- A good one. You're dope as a friend.

- I didn't want us to be more that that.

- Now you're really talking shit.

- I said i wanna fuck you, girl, not anything more. You don't like me in that way.

- You don't like me in that way either.

- We can get laid without that.

- Can we?

- I dunno, can we?

La conversación se detuvo. Escuche cosas cayendo al piso y esperé lo peor. Entre golpes y clamores de una britanica de veinte años, quede dormido como un bebe.