Chapter 9: Entering Gotham City: Luna meets Bruce Wayne

We cut to the stormy sky where we see the Wayne enterprise private jet flying through the massive storm as we see luna and the group having a conversation to pass the time of the jet ride.

Luna: so dudes what's gotham like?

Lucy:  well Gotham city is a place of pure darkness.

Haiku: it's a peaceful city but at the same time it's a place where numerous criminals and insane killers prey upon the weak.

Luna: yikes, freaky. (Drinks her punch)

Lincoln: however, the city of gotham has its protector... a symbol of hope to the people... a solitary spirit of vengeance that strikes fear into the hearts and souls of criminals.

Haiku: the dark knight himself....

Lucy: the Batman..

Luna spat out her punch.

Luna: huh?! The Batman?!

Luan: you know about him?

Luna: (smiles) I'm a huge fan of the dark knight dudes! One of my favorite heroes!

Lincoln: (smirks) oh he is, huh? I thought you and the other sisters said that superhero comics were stupid and for nerds.

Luna: (smiles nervously) hehehe, I did... but some of sound related superheroes and villians got my attention bro, dark heroes and anti-heroes included.

Lucy: sigh... I admit that superheroes are kinda dorky but the dark heroes, anti-heroes, dark magic beings and monsters included peeked my interest.

Luan: yeah, I do love some crazy and bizarre superheroes and villians myself.

Lincoln: hehehe.

Luna: I'm surprised that the dark knight actually exists.

Lincoln: (grins) yeah and he's the guy taking you into his home.

Luna's eyes widened.

Luna: (whispers) Bruce Wayne...

Lincoln: yep.

Luna: so he's...

Luan: (smirks) uh-huh.

Luna: and you guys are living with...

Lucy and Rocky: yeah.

Luna: (squealed) you guys are blowing my mind right now dudes!

Luan: hehehe.

Lincoln: I went crazy too when I found out.

Lucy: we all did... in different ways.

Luna: whoa... I can't believe it, I thought that Batman was a myth, only seen in movies, animated shows, games and comics from linc's point of view.

Haiku: never mix in fictional facts with the real legend.

Luna: ok.

Luan: though Bruce wanted to help you with your clay powers, he also wants us to recruit you.

Luna: me?

Lincoln: yeah...  bruce, along with the help of his own proteges trained me, luan, lucy, rocky, benny and haiku... becoming his apprentices, trying to make gotham city a safe place.

Luna: I see...

Haiku: we are known as the shadow bat unit.

Luna: cool.

Lincoln: yeah so bruce, along with us are going to help you start a new life.

Luna: thanks dudes.