Part 46- Let's Get Ugly.

A month later...

My POV-

Lucy has now been going to school for just over a month now and she still comes home crying or she will be very quite and not want to talk a lot, which isn't normal for Lucy. I am starting to get worried about her, Nathan has been away for the last two nights so I have had to deal with the kids by myself which has been tiring, especially when getting them up in the morning and when trying to bath them. Nathan keeps telling me to not worry as I will get myself worked up about the situation. I think when she gets home from school, I will have a little talk to her about things.

Jade's POV-

I have been feeling unwell for the last week, Jay keeps telling me to go and see a doctor but I don't want to cause any bother for the doctors, it's probably just some bug that's going round, hopefully it will be gone in a few days.

Jay's POV-

I have been a bit worried about Jade, she keeps saying that she has been sick everyday for the last week. I keep telling her to go and see someone but she never listens to me, does she? No. Maybe I will get Ams to have a word with her, she always seems to listen to Amy. Today, me and the lads have been in France doing some interviews,we have been here for the last two days, but we shall be going home tomorrow.

Lucy's POV-

Today at school has been horrible, those boys keep saying that my Dad is gay and he can't sing, which isn't true. I have made some friends, but I think most of them are just my friends because Daddy is in a famous band. Even my teacher Miss Baldwin said that my Dad is very handsome. Those boys sometimes push me over in the playground and I end up with cuts on my hands and knees. I don't want to tell Mum and Dad as I don't want to worry them. I can't wait to go home and see Mummy again, I have also been missing my Daddy, I can't wait til he comes home.

Nathan's POV-

Today has been so busy, it doesn't help that I don't understand much of the French language, but oh well. Amy has been crying down the phone to me because she thinks that our little girl is getting bullied. I keep telling her that everything will be alright, and if there is something going on with Lucy, I will do everything I can to make it stop. I can't stand the thought of somone upsetting my children. It doesn't help that I haven't been at home to help Ams out but as soon as I get home tomorrow, I will sort this out.

My POV-

It was 3:15pm and I was waiting outside the schoolgates with Oscar and Ollie, some of the other Mums come over and start talking to me, some of them aren't much older than me and Nathan. Most of the conversations start with,

'Oh my god, you're with that lad from The Wanted, aren't you?' or 'Your little boys are so cute, they look like you,' or 'I wish I had your life, a famous boyfriend and gorgeous children.' and 'Your brother is so hot,'. Sometimes when Nathan comes to pick Lucy up with me, people ask for a picture with him or for an autograph, which is cute in a way. The other day, a woman came up to me and started saying how me and Nathan are too young to be having children any my children are too spoilt.

I know 21 maybe young to have children but they are the best things that has ever happened to me. I just walked away from her when she said it. I then saw Lucy walking out with one of her new friends Chloe, as soon as she saw me, she ran towards me, as she got closer to me, I noticed a mark on her face. I crouched down to her level and gave her hug when she finally got to me.

'Where has this mark come from?' I asked her whilst I pointed to the mark on her face.

'I fell over in the playground.' she told me but I wasn't convinced. We then walked home,