Prologue

AN: Welcome to my Bungou Stray Dogs' story that you have mysterious and surprisingly clicked on. As mentioned in the summary, this is a DazaixReaderXChuuya (basically a 3some). This is a story which will focus on both plot (information/story/events) and romance (nothing too much, but more like it'll grow more through the story). At times this story will switch from 1st person to 3rd person point of view. It also (might) somewhat follows the plot of Bungou Stray Dogs. Thank you for reading!

For further notice:

Σθωθ

Note—

Italics—thoughts
Underline—letters/notes/texts
Bold—past time
Normal—present time

[S Surname] and [S Name] mean they are your spy names (the 1st s meaning spy in this case only)

1st Person POV

I watched an astral projection of a person pop up. It screen an image of a man in a chair in no lighting, making the image clearly dark. So you were going to only listen to his voice and perhaps look at images that would be displayed through another screen. You were part of the government's secret division of assassins that no one knew about. You were a secret, a double edge sword. And because of that, it was not uncommon for you to not be doing the government's dirty work. It honestly wasn't much of a bad thing.

However there wasn't much you remember about yourself other than you were taken in at a young age and trained soon after. You were a loyal dog to him and the organization. They gave you something when you had nothing.

Today was just another day at work. Killing and preventing small problems to become big ones. So why is that when you heard those words, you couldn't believe what exactly the higher ups had in mind.

"As you know, Port Mafia has crown their successor. Supposedly this man,"

An image of a man who seemed to be around his early 30s appeared on screen. He looked like a doctor maybe retired since he is now the leader of such a big organization.

"His name is Ogai Mori"

I eyed the image, memorizing the photo of the man. From the creases on the sides of his face that define the hollowness that is the void of his deathly eyes to the hairs on his head that he had pulled only from the sides and back to create a small ponytail-- not as neat and tidy just like the doctor he probably was. The front hairs were pushed to the sides, creating an open curtain with loose hairs that escape to rest on his head messily. Either pull it all into a ponytail or don't, why half-half? It really was going to be hard to understand this man. You interiorly sighed.

"Anyways"

I heard the voice say.

"Your mission is to infiltrate Port Mafia and collect data as well strengthen their forces."

You were confused. This is Port Mafia. Why would you need to help them? I looked at the void itself. "May I ask why I need to strengthen their forces? Will they not be a liability to the government if they are too strong?"

"It is important to strengthen their forces. After the incident where the former boss had created, killing many Mafioso in order to satisfy his wishes. Many gangs are coming out of the shadows, trying to be the strongest gang in the Yokohama district. As you may know, the Government controls the citizens and we protect them, only in the morning light. The Mafia is known to do the same in the night however. We are 2 side of the same coin. If another gang were to overpower the Mafia, this could lead too the Government to be involved into the mess. This will create a growing concern for the citizens. It is just too risky for something like that to potential happen and it could skyrocket into a warzone in the Yokohama district. We, as the representative of the government, do not want this to happen. Does this satisfy your question?"

I bowed. "Yes, sir"

"Good."

There was a quick break as a robot came into the room, with dozens of sheets of paper. There were all in a singular file that it was surprising that it could fit all of it-- despite how it looked like it could explode at any moment.

"We will provide you were a new identity for this mission. We do not expect failure going from you [Surname] [Name]. We expect completion at its fullest. With this said, you are allow to kill without it damaging your government records. Weekly reports are need as well. So with that, please prepare for your mission, it'll start tomorrow"

"Yes, sir" I said, leaving the room with the files. "Chief Taneda"