Chapter 4

I hated Jack and Kyle so much! I didn't even want to hear their names, so I guess watching Titanic wasn't really the right anawer. I just needed at that time to see a functioning relationship.That's what Jack and Rose was. It also showed me that if you love something, you can't just walk away. And that was what I was doing. Jack and Kyle were last year. I guess when I was thinking about it, I just kept thinking of all the times Joey cheated. I didn't mean it when I said he was like Joey. I was in one of those moments where you say things you don't mean because your upset. I think shcok is a good word to round up my feelings at the time. I decided to call Jack and exsplain to him everything. It was midnight so I wasn't really exspecting him to answer. It rang three times then he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He sounded tired, and happy to see my name come up.

"Hi Jack." I said.

"Are we okay?" He asked. I took a deep breath before answering. "We aren't are we?" He said. I could tell he was really upset.

"No no! Jack I didn't mean anything I said at school. I just had all these thoughts of Joey and when I herd that you and Kyle dated I freaked a little. If it's okay I just want to pretend it didn't happen and move on. If you still love me that is." I laughed a little.

"Savannah I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole time. What do you think? Of course I still love you. So you love me?" I smiled to myself.

"I love you. I do." I said.

"I wanna see you right now!" He said.

"It's late I will see you tomorrow." I said.

"No. I can't wait until then to see my girl." I loved the fact that he called me his girl.

"This girl can. She's tired. I will talk to you tomorrow okay?" I said.

"Okay babe. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone. Now I need to text Kyle and make sure she knows that I am sorry.

Me: I'm sorry about today.

Kyle: What happened?

Me: Trust me its a long story that's not worth telling. I just hope you forgive me for freaking out on you.

Kyle: Yeah I forgive you Sav.

Me: Good! I am going to bed night <3

Kyle:<3

As soon as my head it the pillow I was out. I was freezing though because I left my doors open that lead to the balcony. When I got up to close it I saw a dark figure down below. I was scared but at the same time I wanted to know what it was. I walked over slowly grabbing a zip up to keep myself warm. I put both hands on the railing. I herd them say my name in a loud whisper. I got scared and took a step back.

"How do they know my name!?" I asked my self. I started to walk over again and built up the courage this time to see who it was. It was Jack.

"I told you I couldn't wait!" I took a deep breath and released. I then herd my video chat ring tone. I gave Jack the one second signal and he nodded. I ran over to my bed and jumped up on it. It was Joey.

"Shit!" I said softly to myself. I answered it. "Please be quiet for five minutes and I will talk for how ever long you want." He nodded. I ran back over to Jack.

"Can I come up?" He asked. I wanted him to come up but if he saw me talking to Joey on video chat he would start asking questions.

"No I don't look good and my room is a mess." I tried.

"Then come down." "

I don't look good and I'm not dressed."

"Stop coming up with excuses!" He was getting frustrated with me. I could tell.

"Give me a minute." I put on the first shorts I found...even though they are booty shorts they were better than my thong. I ran over to my laptop.

"Joey I can't talk. I promise I will call you later." I begged.

"Fine but if you don't call me by one I'm calling you." He said sounding a bit angry.

"Fine." I ended the video chat and closed my Mac. Jack was already climbing up to me. I just smiled when I saw him. He was the equivalent to Romeo. I can understand why Ava was so upset about losing him. I would be. He climbed over the rail and came over to my bed where I was sitting. He planted a light kiss on my lips. His kisses made me have butterflies. I've kissed Jack a bunch of times and every time was still so amazing. It was like when your a little kid and you see the very first snow of the winter.

"I'm sorry..."

"I understand." He said. But the truth was he didn't. I didn't. My phone started blowing up with texts. They were all Joey. I put my phone on silent and threw it.

"Why did you come back. If it was reversed I wouldn't think twice about taking you back."

"Because I need you."

"I honestly didn't think that I would like you like I do now. When I first saw you, I'm not going to lie and say from the first time I saw you I was dying for you. I honestly just wanted to hook up with you. But then I realized after we hung out how badly I wanted to be with you and that with out you I would go absolutely insane." I couldn't think of any other reaction other than to smile. He picked up my hand.

"Stop. You don't mean it." I said blushing.

"I wouldn't lie." He said. I fell back on my bed. He laid on top of me. He had his arms holding himself up so he could look into my eyes. His eyes had seduction and lust in them but I could tell that he could see right through to my soul. I was actually a bit scared about how far he thought he'd get with me tonight. I wasn't prepared to go as far as I thought he would want to take me. His head craned over to my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. The sound of this breath soothed me and made me relax a bit. I felt his hand sliding up the back of my shirt. I arched my back and he kisses my neck. I got chills. He looked me in the eyes. Our lips were so close and I wanted to kiss him but I wanted him to take the wheel. My friend Ann told me that a girl should always feel the power but the guy should always take the first kiss. I was scared that he wasn't going to kiss me thought. I just wanted to feel his tongue wrestle with mine. At this point I didn't care how far we went. I just didn't know if he wanted to know how far I've been. I was actually kind of embarrassed. I mean I didn't even want to go there in the first place, but Joey just had this charm that said don't worry it'll be okay. Taking your virginity will be okay. And that was yet another thing I really liked. And that was the second reason that made me fall for him. He never made me feel like I had to do something...I always had a choice.