Chapter 11

After mine and Joey's moms left, everyone came over. Everyone was talking and having a good time. And so far Jack and Joey were steering clear of each other. My anxiety levels were insane and I don't think they've ever been higher than now.

"Okay everyone! Lets play a game!" Kyle announced.

"What kind of game?" Janey asked.

"Truth or dare?" Kyle asked. I hated this game I always got caught in the awful and awkward situations. But everyone agreed so I couldn't not play.

"Janey truth or dare?" Kyle asked.

"Dare." She said weakly.

"I dare you...to kiss Zack. Tongue and all for ten seconds." She said. She looked really accomplished. As for Janey she got red in the face and looked over at Zack. Zack shrugged and walked over. He just went with it. He kissed the shit out of her frankly. At first Janey looked really uncomfortable but at about 4 Mississippi, she got in the flow.

"You're done. The deed is done." Kyle said laughing. Zack pulled away and looked like he has never kissed someone like that...ever. Janey rolled her lips and blushes a little.

"Shit man." Noah said.

"Janey, who knew you could kiss like that?" Zack said.

"I don't know..." She said back. She was so nervous. She liked Zack ad now I think that Zack liked her back. And now really wanted to act on it.

"Do you have my number? If you don't then that will end up being a problem." He said. Janey was so shocked. This was so unreal for her.

"Okay, okay switch seats with me I can't deal with this anymore I want to play. Janey you ask someone." Kyle said seeming a bit jealous.

"Alright, ummmm Savannah. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answered.

"Come on take a risk Savannah damn." Kyle said.

"Yeah come on pick dare." Noah said.

"Fine I pick dare." I said just to get them off my back.

"I dare you for the rest of the game to take your shirt off so that you only have your bra on." Janey said. All the boys looked at me.

"No!" I said back playfully.

"She dared ya. Ya gotta." Zack demanded. I laughed out of nervousness.

"Whats the big deal almost everyone here has probably seen your bra." Said Noah.

"How would you know?" I said.

"Well, girls like always show other girls their bras, you dated Joey and you're dating Jack." Joey looked down after Noah sad that.

"Just because they dated doesn't mean he has seen her bra." Jack said.

"Well Joey, have you?" Noah asked. Joey looked up surprised.

"Hmmm?" He said. He was being stand offish which was very unusual of him. I thought that by now he would have said something that I really wouldn't want the people in New York to know.

"Have you seen any of Savannah's bras?" Noah asked again. Joey looked at me and I just shurgged.

"Uhhh...well...yeah. We dated that is normal boyfriend girlfriend behavior isn't is? I've seen a lot of Savannah." Joey said. I snapped my head at him.

"What does that even mean. Elaborate on that." Kyle said.

"Well, ummm...I won't get into it." He looked at Jack, now taunting him.