Chapter 9

My mom made me talk to Joey and his mom for about an hour. After I excused myself to do my homework. Of course I didn't. I video chatted with Jack and texted Noah and Kyle.

"I don't want him here." I said.

"I don't ether baby. You can stay at my house." Jack replied.

"Yeah because my mom would let me. Trust me I would if I could though." I laughed.

"Is that a sexual reference Savannah?" He joked.

"Oh of course cutie." I joked back and winked.

"We'll I'm just sitting at home when ever you wanna do your sexual references." He kidded. I laughed. It literally hurt to not be with him. That how much I loved him.

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"With Joey there? Really?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Then I'm coming over!" I said. I couldn't deal with the devil today or any other day.

"Alright babe. Text me when your here." He said.

"Okay love you." I said back.

"Bye love you more." I ended the video chat and started to get my books together. I figured my mom would let me out if I said I had a school project I had to do. I heard someone knocking on my door as I was getting my stuff together.

"Come on in." I yelled. The door opened.

"Do you have a second?" Joey asked.

"Nope." I replied. I needed one last book and I was gone. Joey came further into my room and shut the door.

"Savannah please. I'm sorry. I really am and I just need you to know that." He said. He found the book I was looking for and handed it to me.

"Thanks Joe." I said stuffing the book into my bag. I grabbed my laptop and started to head out of my room.

"Come home to Oregon. Everyone misses you and we all need you home." He said as I turned my door knob. I held the knob and thought of what to say.

"Stop. Stop right there. I'm home Joey I live here now. And I feel like you are the person who misses me most. You used me. You cheated on me but no. I won't let you do that to me again. I let you take my virginity, my dignity and a lot if other things that I've never even gotten back. So I'm done. I'm with Jack and I'm asking you to respect that. So for the remainder of time you're in my house in New York, I'm asking you to stay away from me." I turned around and shut my door leaving Joey in there. I sped down the stairs and grabbed my car keys.

"Mom I'm going to a friends to do a project I'll be back soon." I went out the door. I didn't even wait for her to respond. I blasted my music in the car. Old stuff though like Every Rose Has its Thorn by Poison and Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar. Nobody ever understood why I liked them. When I got to Jack's I texted him. I waited into car. When I saw him open the doors and got out immediately and just ran to him. I gave him a hug and it felt like I haven't hugged him in years. It was the strangest thing.

"You alright?" He asked.

"As good as can be expected with a devil inside your house." I said. Jack laughed a little.

"Come on let's get you inside." He said. We went to his room. His Xbox was in pause.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your game on Xbox." I said.

"Sav don't worry about it."

"I can't stop worrying! That's the thing!" I yelled. Jack calmed me and had me sit on his bed. He sat beside me.

"Why the you so worried? What's going on?" He asked while holding my hand. He was gently running his thumb back and worth.

"I can't have this kid at my house. I just can't do it anymore. It's been only a few hours and I'm already done!" I said. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what to tell you babe. If your mom won't let you stay at my house or anyone else's you going to have to deal with it." I picked my head up off his shoulder.

"Great advice man." I plopped back on his bed. He laid back next to me.

"I'm just telling you the truth."

"Jack, he already tried to have a talk with me about moving to Oregon and being with him!" I said.

"Wait, he what?" Jack said sitting up looking forward. I fucked myself. Why did I say that!? I immediately got up and went in front of him.

"Jack?" He didn't answer."Jack. Babe, I'm not going anywhere." I said.

"Savannah I won't let you go back. I won't lose you." He said. I sat on his lap.

"As long as I am with you, I'm staying right here. I kissed him. Then he out his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in. I adjusted myself so that my whole body would face his and we laid down on the bed. And I think that I found another reason of why I fell for Jack. To loose me would kill him. I meant the world and more to him and I felt the same way. If I lost him I couldn't tell you what I'd do.