Chapter 5

He ended up sleeping over. It wasn't on purpose though. After we hooked up,we talked. And then we got under the covers and just laid down. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He calmed me down. I didn't even realize that he fell asleep until I looked up at him and saw his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and innocent. If only I had that innocence. He didn't know my "other life". He didn't know how I was back home. He tried getting it out of me though a few times. I never told him because he looks at me in this way that says that I am perfect. All of that was behind me now though. All I needed now was this boy in front of me. I listened to his small breaths that he took as he slept. I lightly kissed his lips and eye lids. Light enough so that he would barely feel it and never have to wake up. I laid my head back on his chest. His heart beat filled my ears again. I started falling asleep. We woke up at three. He kept saying that he had to go because we had to be at school in four hours. I kept telling him that he needed to stay with me. After a few minutes of convincing me that he had to go I let him. He climbed down my balcony and ran to his house. The sun was starting to rise but it was still dark. It was so cold though. I went back to my bed and cuddled myself back into my covers. I couldn't go back to sleep though. I kept thinking of him. I started to remember the texts from Joey. I scanned my room for my phone and finally found it on the floor near my door. I walked over and picked it up. I unlocked it and and saw I had twenty eight messages from Joey. I rolled my eyes. They were all basically the same thing. When he woke up he would know that I read them too. I didn't care because I didn't need him. I didn't understand why he wanted my attention so badly anyway. I gave it all to him over the summer and he didn't care nor did he want it. He said harsh things to me. He is one if those guys who wants thing he just can't have and I'm fed up with it! I'm not a barbie, he can't just take me off the shelf when we wants to play with me.

I laid back down in my bed. I looked up at my white sealing and just wondered. I wonder about everything. Life, my mom and dad, Joey, Jack, Ava and home. Not here but back in Oregon. I miss it. Not to say New York is bad. It isn't. I just want my old friend and my old room and all the stuff that used to comfort me. I wondered about school. How they came up with the uniform. How people got their away around the dress code and in all this wondering I fell asleep. It felt like a blink but before I knew it, the sun was up and I was having to get out of bed. I took my iPhone and out on my morning playlist. I went into my bathroom and hopped in the shower. I didn't want to get out. The hot water felt so good on my skin. I was finally some what awake. I herd my text ringtone go off. After I got my school uniform on I checked. It was Zack, one of Jack's friends I became close with.

Zack Vetoro: Wanna ride to school? I'll pick you up.

Me: Yes pleeeease!

Zack Vetoro: Be there in twenty?

Me: Sounds good!

Zack and I got very close because of Jack. He is always with him so now we became pretty close. I can kind of see that he likes me but I don't think he'd do that to Jack. They're best friends. I guess he just chose the second best thing...to be good friends.

***

Zack got to my house like he said twenty minutes later. I kissed him on the cheek as a hello and he blushed. I laughed to myself a bit when I saw how his cheeks got red.

"Ready for school baby?" He said.

"That I am honey." We always used pet names. I don't even know how it started. Jack got really jealous though when we did it when he's around.

"So you and Jack are good now?" Zack asked looking forward. It was drizzling a little.

"Yeah he came over and slept in my bed with me." I said texting Jack. We stopped at a red light.