Chapter 6

Ava texted me. Weird... She hasn't talked to since that time in math...that day I was mad at Jack and Kyle. I answered her though just to be polite.

Ava Torres: Hey.

Me: Heyy.

Ava Torres: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing really.

Ava Torres: Come get coffee with me. It is just me and no one else.

It one hundred percent went against my better judgement but I figured what is the worst that could happen.

Me: Sure what time?

Ava Torres: An hour?

Me: Sure! :)

Ava Torres: Okay see you then.

I didnt tell anyone because I knew that Kyle would be mad and so would Jack. They both gave me warnings so if anyone gets hurt it is my own fault and I have no one to blame.

She texted me around eight. When the conversation was over, I hopped into the shower. When I got out I laid out my outfit and blow dried my hair. When it was finally dry, I straightened it and put on my outfit. I wore my white skirt and pink tank top that I tucked into my skirt along with a brown leather belt and topped off with my black steve madden combat boots. I did a once over in my full length mirror and I thought I looked pretty good. I went down stairs and left taking my moms car. When I got to the coffee shop, Ava was there already. I walked in towards her.

"Hey sorry to keep you waiting." I said.

"Oh dont worry about it!" She said. I didn't understand why people gave her such a bad title. She seemed like a really nice girl!

"I'll be right back I am just going to order." I came back a minute or so with my double chocolatey chip.

"I'm so happy that we are finally getting to hang out Savannah." She said with a smile.

"Yeah me to." I said returning a smile. I didn't understand why. I mean she did have her own little "possy". She was the most popular girl in school AND she could do and hang out with who ever she wanted but no. It had to be me. The funny thing about all of this is that I have a feeling Jack's name is going to come up. Or maybe that is the reason she called me here in the first place.

"So?" Ava said scanning her mind trying to think of something to talk about.

"So umm...is there any guys who catch you attenion?" I hated myself right after I said it. I gave her an open gate to a converstaion of me and Jack but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

"Well, there is but he is pretty taken...but im sure I'll get him back." I knew for a fact she was talking about Jack. I wanted to scream at her saying that she would not take my boyfriend away. But I remained calm and said:

"Maybe. Never know."

"Speaking of boys, what going on with you and Jack? You are dating right?" How did I know she would go there?

"Ummm...we are good, I really like him." I blushedand forgot all about what Ava said before.

"You...you know me and Jack used to date and ummm he was the one I was talking about." I snapped out of my phase of happiness and enter into an inward pissed one.

"Oh yeah I herd about that." I said unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, not to be rude or anything but we, meaning Jack and I, are probably getting back together so I'll let you guys play this girlfriend boyfriend game for now but don't get to attached." I sharply moved my head and raised an eyebrow.