Chapter 1

One night, a turtle named Mikey was jumping rooftops as a way to clear his mind.

Mikey's P.O.V:

It was a warm summer Wednesday evening, I was running across the rooftops to clear my mind. Too much has been going on recently. I have a deep secret, our enemies the Kraang are becoming a real pain in the shell, and I'm not entirely sure who to trust. 

As I was approaching the edge of the rooftop, I prepared to jump across it. I jumped on a slanted wall and pushed with all my strength against it, did a twirl mid-air, and landed safely on the other end. "Heck yeah, no one has ninja skills like the Mikester!" I gloated.

I did this a bunch of times before I decided to go back home. But still, my mind wasn't clear. No one knows that I'm in love with Leatherhead, my best friend. But why would they? Will they accept me for that?

Just then, my T-phone started ringing. I clicked the accept button. 'Hm, how ironic,' I thought.

Then, the voice of Leo came from the other end. "Mikey, where are you? It's 8:30! You know we're not supposed to be out when it's that time," scolded Leo.

"Chillax bro, I'm just training. And besides, no one saw me, I swear on the holy pizza," I said with on hand in the air and the other holding the phone on my ear.

Leo just sighed. "Fine, just come back home. We need you here when patrol starts."

"Okay Leo, be there soon."

I hung up the phone. I started running to the nearest manhole cover. The sun was almost about to go down. The sky was a golden color. 'It's an amazing view, too bad I'm not allowed up here during the day,' I thought.

I found an alley and jumped on the fire escape. I then jumped and landed safely on the ground. I was about to open the manhole cover when I heard robotic noises. I looked behind me and saw Kraang entering a warehouse. 

One Kraang looked around before they shut the door. I looked out the alleyway. There were no cars or people, so I was able to run across the street. I went to the warehouse door they entered and pulled at it, but it wouldn't budge. So I went to the left side of the building where I found a garage door. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. 

I lifted it up slowly, went under, and closed it quietly. I ran and hid behind some wooden crates. I peeked around the corner to see some Kraang working on some kind of machine. But the thing is, this machine looked familiar. "The Kraang dimension portal? From TCRI?" I whispered. 

The thing is, it wasn't as big. It smaller so that it could fit into this warehouse unseen. There was Kraang everywhere. I had to be careful in not being spotted. Then, the Kraang started talking to each other. I listened carefully. "Is the machine known as the mini portal ready for Kraang?" asked Kraang #1. 

"Indeed, Kraang. Kraang is ready to fire up the machine known as the mini portal," answered Kraang #2.

"Mini portal? What a lame name. Also, are they about to activate it?" I whispered.

That couldn't be allowed. Who knows what the Kraang would use that portal for. "I have to stop them," I said.

But before I took action, I clicked the distress button on my T-phone. I put my phone away and took out a smoke egg. I threw it at the ground near the two Kraang. I jumped into the smoke so it could look like I appeared out of nowhere. When the smoke cleared, Kraang #2 yelled, "It is the one called turtle! Kraang must eliminate!" 

The two Kraang pointed their guns at me, but I took out my nun chucks and hit their guns. "My name is Mikey, not turtle, you dweebs," I said.

I swept their legs and both fell to the ground. I turned both my nunchucks into kusarigama chains and stabbed their robot heads. The Kraang then popped out of their stomachs and ran away.