Chapter 4

Mikey's P.O.V:

I was in my room sitting on my bed. "It's not fair," I said to myself, "I wouldn't have been punished if it weren't for Leo."

To be honest, Leo has been acting really strange lately. I don't know what's going on with him. I took out my T-phone and started texting Donnie since I was too lazy to leave my room.

Mikester: Hey dork, wat u doing?

DocterDon: Nothing, just working on a new invention.

Mikester: Soooooooo do u know wats been going on with Leo lately?

DocterDon: Nope. No clue, sorry.

Mikester: Dang, maybe Raph will know something.

DoctorDon: Okay, talk to you later.

I left the chat and opened up the one that had Raph on it.

Mikester: Hey Raph, wats up?

RadicalRaph: Yo brah. Nothing much. Just making a sandwich.

Mikester: Cool cool. Anyways, u know wats been up with Leo?

RadicalRaph: Nah, he hasn't told me anything.

Mikester: Dang, okay then, ttyl.

RadicalRaph: K

I turned off my phone and started looking at my ceiling. I was starting to think about my sexuality. I liked guys. I've known this for a long time. Come to think of it, the first person and time I felt something towards a guy was Leatherhead. The day we saved him from all those Kraang. 

FLASHBACK

We were all looking through the sewers in hopes of finding this mysterious mutant that attacked a city worker in the sewers. According to Donnie, the news said of a half-human; half-mutant; all monster mutant. In the video filmed, it was an alligator. I didn't get to see it for myself, so I wasn't sure how bad this mutant was. We were walking through the sewers when we saw a huge footprint. "Woah, check this out," said Leo as he touched the footprint, "What the heck made these footprints?"

There were multiple footprints leading to another tunnel. As we were following them, we heard a loud roar. It was bone-chilling, but then we heard lasers being shot. It was the same sound as the Kraang guns. 'So the Kraang are fighting the mutant?' I thought to myself.

We kept moving until we started seeing pink lights and a shadow of the large figure. We peeked out of the tunnel to see the large alligator Donnie told me about. He was absolutely destroying the Kraang. He swiped his tail to knock the Kraang off his feet. He grabbed two of them and slammed their heads together.

He bit the head  off of one of the Kraang. He grabbed another and threw it at our direction. We dodged it. "I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Kraang," said Donnie.

 But there was still so many Kraang. One Kraang grabbed an electric stick and tased the Alligator. He fell to the ground and the Kraang said, "Tell Kraang in what place can be found the power cell that Kraang wishes to find the place of."

The alligator roared in response. "Never!"

They proceeded to zap him again. The poor mutant screamed in agony. I couldn't let them just hurt him like that. "Come on, we gotta help him," I said.

"I think 'gotta' is a strong word," replied Raph.

"Mikey, we don't know anything about that guy," added Leo, "He could be way more dangerous  than the Kraang."

"That gator dude needs our help," I retorted, "I can't wait around for you cowards."

Donnie said, "Do you know what you're getting into?"