When you First Walk

Ciel

Finishing some work for the Queen was what I was doing when I felt a thump on the floor, I look over and see (Y/N) trying to stand (His/Her)self up. I pretend to work and let (Him/Her) come my way, I saw (Him/Her) walking over to me and I pick (Him/Her) and spin them around in the air, causing some giggles to come out of their mouth.

A rare smile came across my face then I heard a chuckle from a familiar demon butler. I made the smile fade and put (Y/N) down and they ran to Bugs and Sebastian laughed.

Sebastian

I was cleaning the dishes from dinner when I heard some screams, I sighed and went to see what was happening.

I walked in and saw (Y/N) was standing without help and then the (H/C) saw me and walked towards me with some difficulty. I smiled at the sighted, and I hugged the child once (He/She) was clinging to my leg.

Undertaker

A quiet day it was, (Y/N) was playing in (His/Her) coffin wearing a simple (F/C) outfit and I was talking to the Earl of Phantomhive who visited for information.

What I didn't expect was (Y/N) to walk into the room and hug the Young Earl. I laughed at his reaction which caused (Y/N) to come to me, his face was priceless and thanks to my kid it paid for his information.

Grell

I was in the garden, working on the plants when I was interrupted by Ronald who was at the house for tea. I ran and saw him fawning over (Y/N) who was standing, (He/She) looked in my direction and walked over.

I picked them up and gave them a hug to which caused them to cry as I might've been too bone crushing.

Will

I had just broken up with another woman, this one was just using me for money like the last one. I was pissed and I went to my liquor cabinet and poured a glass of aged Scotch and sat down at my desk.

Suddenly I felt something hugging my leg, I look down and see a small blob of (H/C) and I saw the door was open when I closed the door. (He/She) ran to the door and closed it then hugged my leg again, I smirked not creepily and pat their head proud of the recent developments.

Authors opinion: Well we got another chapter, I know this one has had more work than the other ones but this one is easier then the other one to work on. I hope you liked this one and please comment and I'll work on what scenario you want thanks and bye