When you start teething

Sorry I didn't do this one before but I was able to edit the chapters to place it here, just pretend that it was already here

Ciel

(Y/N) has become for fussy than ever, nothing anyone does can stop the child from crying. That is until Ciel caught you sucking on his stamper, he got mad and took it from you but once he did you cried and then Sebastian made a comment which made a light bulb go off. "Master perhaps (Y/N) is teething, I hear that's quiet painful for a infant." He remarked and then Ciel's uncovered eye widen at the realization and gave you the stamper back, and noticed you were quiet and so he left the room and grabbed your stuffed rabbit and switched it with the stamper. 

"There happy?" He pondered and you just sucked on the rabbits ear, enjoying no pain what so ever.

Sebastian

When you started teething it was interesting, instead of human teeth your cat canine's were growing first but were still painful as hell. It was late at night and you woke up in pain and crying your little heart out, Finny and Mey-Rin tried to soothe your cries while Baldroy was trying to make you laugh. Finally your father came in with the Master in tow who was pissed from being woken from his sleep due to a baby. "What the bloody hell is going on, and who woke the damn baby." He demanded an answer but his yelling made you cry more, Sebastian took you from Mey-Rin's arms and looked in your mouth and saw what was happening. 

"It seems (Y/N)'s teeth are coming in and this woke the child up. So nobody did anything except the Young Master who yelled making the child more fussy." Your father remarked while shaking you causing you to calm down but not quelled the cries, the three servants sighed in relief while the Young Master was pouting slightly and went back to his room. Your father took you to the kitchen and found a cloth and soaked it in water and placed you into your crib sucking on the cloth. 

"Good night kitten." He said and left you to your silent room, where you sucked on the cloth until you fell back asleep.

 Undertaker

Undertaker has been known to be always laughing even when something annoying happens, but not in this case as he was getting pretty annoyed with your crying. He was trying to make sure the body he was given was ready for the service at the end of the week but you didn't make life easier, you were sitting in your coffin crying your tiny lungs out. For a baby you could scream, it didn't help that the Phantomhive boy was over and he got ticked off quickly. 

He luckily carried a spare eye patch and handed it to you, you placed it in your mouth and your cries stopped and this paid for the Phantomhive's answers. But the Undertaker still wanted a good laughed and he still up't the price.

Grell

It was right after you woke from your nap when you felt pain from your gums, your red haired father came in and panicked. He checked your mouth and felt tiny nubs and realized that your teeth were soon to come in, he grabbed a rubber duck you use in the bath and you began to suck on it.

"Yes your happy again, now I can plan a date with Bassy!" He cheered and left, leaving you to your own demise.

Will 

He knew from watching humans and being a Grim Reaper and having knowledge of humans, you were soon be teething so when Grell your babysitter for the day came in and held your crying form he was prepared. 

Will took a pair of Reaper glasses without the lenses in and handed it to you, and you graciously took it biting it and letting drool get on Grell. Of course Grell was glad you were quiet but he was grossed out with the drool.

Authors opinion: Here's the next one, like I said in the beginning I didn't do this in the beginning but you can edit chapter placements like a timeline of sorts so here we are. Teething, yeah I don't think I got this right but I ain't a parent and I haven't had to deal with a teething baby for years not since I was four or five maybe longer. But I'll let you go and until the next time bye