Pretty baby

A/N: I WROTE THIS SO LONG AGO 😭😭 pls ignore how horrible the writing is
A/N AGAIN WHY ARE YALK STILL READING THIS GARBAGE

SAMS POV: I yawned ruffling my pretty blonde hair. I smiled at the beautiful sleeping brunette. "Hey daddy it's time to wake up for school" I shook him. A low groan escaped his precious lips. "Ughbdjehfhw" the gibberish came out. I giggled. "Come on daddy" I giggled. "I am prince go get ready I'll be ready" "otay" I ran to the closet and pulled out one of my favorite outfits.

 "I am prince go get ready I'll be ready" "otay" I ran to the closet and pulled out one of my favorite outfits

I looked at myself in the body mirror satisfied with my look and walked out.
Colby's POV: The beautiful blonde boy woke me up with a bright smile spreading from ear to ear. After he went to get dressed I threw this on.

I smiled at the beautiful site that walked out of the bathroom

I smiled at the beautiful site that walked out of the bathroom. "You look beautiful boy" I said kissing his forehead. "Thank you Colbear" I smiled at the nickname. "Ready to go pretty boy" he nodded. We walked down our stairs stopping at the kitchen to grab and apple and a banana.
*time skip to school*
We walked in the huge Brick building. "Hey col- um" Coreystopped in front of me and the small boy. "Can we help you" Sam gripped my hand in fear. "Why does Sam look like that" "like what" I said deep. "Like a freak" He laughed. Causing Sam to let go of my hand and run away. "NOT COOL YOU DICK" I yelled pushing him into the locker. I ran after the small blonde boy. I ran into the bathroom hearing small faint sobs. "Hey baby it's colby your okay he won't hurt you". He peeked his head out of the stall and ran over to me clutching to my waist tightly. "It's okay baby doll he won't hurt anymore you look beautiful and adorable" I whispered in his fragile ears. He smiled wiping the salty drops of water from his face. "P-promise" "of course angel"