Party

Colby's POV
I wasn't use to Sam yelling back but he was so much meaner. I got up and wiped my tear stained face. I found a boxcutter and I thought for a second. But he wouldn't care..they came back. Cole your literally pathetic your right Sam wouldn't care. Your better off dead take that blade to your throat please god. The voices got 20 times worse. I gripped the thick blade and slide it across my fragile skin with tears leading behind the drops of blood falling from my arm. I heard a loud bang then my door flung open. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. "Colby! No" the blue eyed boy exclaimed. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly and threw the box cutter. As soon as I felt his tight grip I immediately collapsed. "Im sorry Sammy this is my fault" I sobbed "sh sh sh no it's not baby your okay I promise I'm sorry for snapping at you" I shivered as I felt the bed become lighter. I whimpered and seen the boy grab the towel and peroxide. He walked over to him and cleaned up my cuts. I shivered and cuddled into him. "I love you sammy" I whispered "I love you to Colbear"
                   Sams POV
Me and Colby just cuddled for the rest of the day and ended up falling asleep. It was about 8:30 in the morning I seen my phone light up so I picked it up and read the notification.
From Jake the emo🤠🖤
Yoo you guys finna party tonight 😝🤘
Sammyboi😌‼️
Sure I'm down but never say that again okay jake
Jake the emo🤠🖤
You suck sam get Colby to go it's Corey's party so you already know it's gonna be litttyyyy🤘🤘
Sammyboi😌‼️
It's better when you talk like that not type 😂 bye Jake Webster
Jake the emo🤠🖤
Bye sammy boi

I shook my head and chuckled I shook Colby to wake up. He groaned loudly "I don wanna get uppp" he babbled. I chuckled and shook him more "DADDY GET UP THERES A LIT PARTY TONIGHT AT COREYS" i hollered that definitely shook him up. "Fucc you" taking the "k" from fuck. "You would" I said innocently jumping off the bed. He smirked then got up FINALLY. I picked up my phone. "Want postmates for breakfast I'm to lazy to make anything" I ask the beautiful brunette. "Sure" we each got a everytime bagel pink drink and dragon drink. I texted Jake to see what times the party was. He texted back saying "6:00 brother" I looked at his text msg and put my phone down. "Babe there's a very important party and I have literally nothing to wear" I exclaimed throwing my hands to my side. "Sam you literally have so much in that closet go look in the closet in the spare room you definitely have something in there" he replied looking up from his phone. "Oh yeah I forgot the other closet" I chuckled.
Time skip to when it's time for the parta 😝🤘😂

I was wearing that and my while vans.
                Colby's POV
It was a lot to get Sam to find something to wear but finally we did.

And that is what I wore

And that is what I wore. Nothing to special just special enough for the occasion. After I finished getting dressed I did my hair and walked into the living room. "Come on babe it's time to go" he smiled and followed me out the door. This night will be interesting considering Sam has only been to 2 of Corey's party's and trust me..they're intense and they only get worse.