Flashbacks

Yo so before this chapter starts I messed up the first chapter I meant Corey not Brennen so yee let's get into the chapter

                    Sams POV
I kept seeing Brennen look at me I was getting kinda uncomfortable I wanted daddy but he wasn't here. Finally the bell rung I ran out as fast as I could bumping into people. "Where's daddy" I whisper to myself. I finally see him frantically looking around. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. "Hey baby boy I missed you" he put his nose on my nose. "I missed you to daddy" hugging his torso. I got down and seen Brennen running toward us. I whimpered and hid behind Colby. "Oh hello Brock" Brennen snickered. "Beat it Taylor NOW" he hollered making me jump from the sudden outburst. "Don't scare the little one" "shut the fuck up leave me and my boyfriend alone, you know I want nothing to do with you" "Oh be quite Brock, hey Sam wanna hang out". I nodded no. I felt Colby look at me and smile. "You got your fucking answer now leave" The blue eyed boy exclaimed. "Fine brock goddamn" The green eyed boy walked away in anger at my answer. "Daddy why do you and Brennen hate each other so much?" I asked out of curiosity.
          Colby's POV
I hate lying to Sam but I had to. "When we were younger he broke my arm by pushing me and laughed at me ever sense then I hated him" I lied hoping he'd take it. "Oh that's mean for him to do" he replied in a smaller voice. "I know baby" I said playing with the youngers hair. Then a flashback....
               Flashback
"I told you, you have to get rid of him if you don't he will kill you not by his own hands by taking everything away from you till you give up and end your life" My father said slamming his fist on the table "Dad it's not that easy he-" I was cut off. "No buts no fucking buts I want him gone he's the one who killed your mother and your brother!" Those words sent sparks of anger down my body. My eyes glitched from red to blue. "How did he kill them". "He brutally murdered them" "how come he won't do the same thing to me" "They weren't as strong at you cole you have something they didn't it's very strong but very dangerous if let out" "wha-"
Flashback over
"Daddddyyyy" I snapped back to reality finally. "Sorry baby daddy had a moment" "you okay?" The blonde boy asked. "Yeah I'm fine little one". What do I do...